disc macro question

my question is it possible to make a macro where you cast smite on your focus target's target but also cast PWS on the focus if weakened soul is not active.

this way i can max my regen from rapture and still be able to pay as much attention to the fight rather then weakened soul on the tank.

i have a felling it may not be but its worth asking

Quote Originally Posted by kaanu View Post
    my question is it possible to make a macro where you cast smite on your focus target's target but also cast PWS on the focus if weakened soul is not active.

this way i can max my regen from rapture and still be able to pay as much attention to the fight rather then weakened soul on the tank.

i have a felling it may not be but its worth asking
    If your goal is to make a macro that does this automatically based on the presence of a debuff, it's not going to happen. If your goal is to make a macro where you can use one toolbar slot for both but where you are consciously making the decision as to which spell to apply, this could be done by using a [mod] control.

Hi, I'm not sure about the macro, but one thing that I have found useful for maxing my Rapture mana regen with out watching the weakened soul debuff is an addon called Ingela's Rapture. You can find it at Curse

Light weight and easy to use, also moveable, and plays a sound when your rapture is ready. If you don't lower the weakened soul debuff you will typically only have a few seconds left before it wears off.

Hope that helps if your are not able to find the macro.

Usually you would use a cast sequence macro for that, but because you can not apply the ability due to a debuff, you can not continue the sequence.

You could however set it up so you cast Smite for the number of sec that WS is up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #Showtooltip
    /castsequence [@targettarget] Power Word: Shield, Smite, Smite, Smite, Shield, Smite, Smite, Smite
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    However, I do not recommend this, because if you have to cast any other spell, it throws the rotation off.

1) Use Power Aura to monitor the Rapture Proc
    2) Use Forte Exorsist to monitor the Rapture Proc
    3) Play Smart
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Apostolic View Post
    You could however set it up so you cast Smite for the number of sec that WS is up.

#Showtooltip
    /castsequence [@targettarget] Power Word: Shield, Smite, Smite, Smite, Shield, Smite, Smite, Smite
    However, I do not recommend this, because if you have to cast any other spell, it throws the rotation off.
    Especially since any other spell you'd cast that would proc SoS's WS reduction would affect it further. It's not a terribly difficult thing to monitor WS and play accordingly.