Luck of the draw

This is a stupid question. Will luck of the draw give the 15% to the 3 people that have the buff or will the whole party get it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anklebite View Post
    This is a stupid question. Will luck of the draw give the 15% to the 3 people that have the buff or will the whole party get it?
    Buff goes to everyone.

Can anyone confirm that the buff actually goes up to 15%? I went in a few dungeons last night and the tooltip on the buff claimed to be adding 5%, even though everyone in the group was from a different server.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahgoots View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the buff actually goes up to 15%? I went in a few dungeons last night and the tooltip on the buff claimed to be adding 5%, even though everyone in the group was from a different server.
    It's a stacking buff, so if you have a buff addon that doesn't show the amount of stacks that a buff has you might not see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahgoots View Post
    I too had this issue. I was in SFK if it means anything. I know the previous buff was only given in certain dungeons, maybe it's only fully functional in certain dungeons now...?

Quote Originally Posted by Moridius View Post
    I too had this issue. I was in SFK if it means anything. I know the previous buff was only given in certain dungeons, maybe it's only fully functional in certain dungeons now...?
    What? You always got LotD in every dungeon. It's not dungeon that affects it, its who you group with.

If I'm mistaken and it does indeed only apply to certain dungeons, its a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    It's a stacking buff, so if you have a buff addon that doesn't show the amount of stacks that a buff has you might not see it.
    I may not have been paying attention to the stack. So, it may read 5%, but stack number (3) that I didn't notice. I'll check later.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    What? You always got LotD in every dungeon. It's not dungeon that affects it, its who you group with.

If I'm mistaken and it does indeed only apply to certain dungeons, its a bug.
    Naw. As Blizz was working on buffing the Luck of the Draw buff, they noticed that it was actually not working for most of the dungeons.
    The buff would display, but no one would actually receive it.

I'd dig up the quote for you, but I'm fairly sure it's still on the main page, so I'll let you find it.

I believe it's showing in all dungeons now, but I'm curious if anyone is actually receiving the 15%. I've only seen 5% so far on the buff itself.

The 5% buff stacks 3 times = 15%, you can see the little "3" in the corner like a normal stack.
    However since i've pugged post patch im just getting a bunch of dk tards trying their luck to tank without a brain cell, feels like wotlk.

Thankfully it goes to everyone. I thought Heroics were starting to become more than manageable as people became accustomed to the new difficulty and mechanics, but alas, now no one can say their too difficult.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!