View Poll Results: WILL YOU CANCEL YOUR WOW SUBSCRIPTION IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE???

Voters
72. This poll is closed
  • YES! DOWN WITH THE MAN, WE DEMAND RESPECT!

21 29.17%
  • No, I'm scared, and I will tolerate alll the bugs.

5 6.94%
  • I don't care about anything.

46 63.89%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The great blizzard boycott

Everyone should cancel your wow subscription due to multiple bugs that Blizz introduces and/or doesn't fix every single patch. The more people we can get to cancel, the more Blizz will think "oh wow, we are losing money because we are so lazy/apathetic/inept. Canceling your sub does not erase anything on your characters, and you can continue to play until the end of your billing cycle. Also, you can resubscribe prior to your account actually closes and it will be seamless. Do this and make your voice heard!

SO WHO IS WITH ME?!?
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead View Post
    Everyone should cancel your wow subscription due to multiple bugs that Blizz introduces and/or doesn't fix every single patch. The more people we can get to cancel, the more Blizz will think "oh wow, we are losing money because we are so lazy/apathetic/inept. Canceling your sub does not erase anything on your characters, and you can continue to play until the end of your billing cycle. Also, you can resubscribe prior to your account actually closes and it will be seamless. Do this and make your voice heard!

SO WHO IS WITH ME?!?
    I'm sorry, but I just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not Ghostcrawler.

See what I did there?

I think they are moving in the right direction. Whens the last time you got to play this early on patch day? Looks like rift and other games woke them back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jmachol View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not Ghostcrawler.

See what I did there?

I like his name though....

Quote Originally Posted by jmachol View Post
    See what I did there?
    Yeah that was alright, would have been better if you sent it to me in a private message like the original person did.

Won't work. Will never work. MMOs are never finished. Bugs will happen. If you can't handle it, play something else. etc. etc.

No amount of forum whining and silly "boycotts" will change anything. Play the game if you want to, if you aren't satisfied, then don't. Simple as that.

Then quit already. God damn. No one is stopping you. You don't need a damn group to follow you. Be the loner and go. Spread your wings and fly. Just STFU about it.

Deleted

SO WHO IS WITH ME?!?
    Trolling hard today aren't we?

No-one's with you.

My response is to quote your own signature at you.

I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Alright! Let's quit together!

Polls have 2 sides to choose from, your poll is biast to your side on all 3 answers. This was a fail poll and should be locked and forgotten.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh look, another anti-blizzard thread, mmm, unique!!!!

(sigh...)

you ppl rly need to relax and stop trying to buff your post counts.

Yeah that was alright, would have been better if you sent it to me in a private message like the original person did.
    I think it was splendid just the way it is!

OT: I'm sorry you aren't enjoying your experience with WoW any longer, but I have to ask: When you look at the Patch Notes, and you have to scroll, scroll, and scroll some more to reach the end, do you really feel that Blizzard is being lazy? Could it not be that they view the bugs you have in mind as less pressing than you do?

I think a great example of this is that there are people who want Outlands updated. Some people think this is a huge deal, while Blizzard does not. This could be similar to the situation you find yourself in currently.

I'm behind; what bugs are we complaining about now? If you want to cancel your sub that's fine, but do it for a good reason, like the ridiculous and obvious class favoritism towards mages, frost specifically. Or the unnecessary nerf unto unplayability to feral druids and arms warriors.

Yeah i'm with you,
    yeah go cancel your account....i'll be right there....
    Also if you are complaining about buggy patches, Take a good hard look at the BC/vanilla patches. Some of those were game breaking patches (ZG "corrupted blood" bug anyone?) Since the release of wotlk and Cata blizzard have made patches even less buggy and more player friendly than you'd think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manito View Post
    Then quit already. God damn. No one is stopping you. You don't need a damn group to follow you. Be the loner and go. Spread your wings and fly. Just STFU about it.
    What this man said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's all go play Runescape.
    Signatures are overrated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody is with you.

YOU try fixing every single thing in this game?! Huh?!

Holy crap you are all a bunch of bitchy whiners.

Please, give me your best "QQing about QQers comments".
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.