Thread: DC problems

Deleted

DC problems

I got some problems with my wow and ventrilo, problem is when i play wow meanwhile being on ventrilo i randomly get disconected each 1-2 hours it's not really my internet because i am meanwhile on youtube and it doesnt get disconnected so im not sure what the problem is :S

Help me out if you might know how to solve this problem. Thanks!

Could you provide some more information (Are you on a wireless connection, does this happen only in Ventrilo and not WoW, are there any other PC's in your household, if so do they see the same issue. Post with anything you can think we might need to know to help with your issue.).
    Without this info it's extremely hard to say if it's your PC, your internal connection or ISP related.

I have a similar issue and you'd think it couldn't be the actual connection since I never actually seem to loose connection, just get random DC's from programs, but so far it can only be traced to an issue with my ISP.

Deleted
    Yes there is other pc's in my household and im not on a wireless connection, this happens with ventrilo and wow at same time just getting random DC for some reason. I've read this up on other forums that some other had this same issue and it could be the router which could have needed a firmware update and could also be because windows isn't fully updated, i did a full update for windows today and im going to try tonight and see if the problem occurs, i'll get back to you.