Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by touche View Post
    dude yea!!! now agi flask cost 150g on mi server (down from 300g+) YE!!!
    Could also have something to do with the mats required being halved. Just throwing ideas out there.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    Could also have something to do with the mats required being halved. Just throwing ideas out there.
    Not halved. Thirded at best :-p. Life also shot up in price on my server today due to that change. Can't wait for raid time to be up tonight so I can go farming.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

just wait its a chinese hoilday they will be back the 9th or 10th

10+ Year Old Account
    I jumped into Deepholm right after the servers came up and got about 140 in 45 mins. Was amazing.

Pirox bots don't work on new patch days because the author is on EU and won't get the scripts until later. Enjoy your botless farming! =P

Quote Originally Posted by PreventerWind View Post
    Could also be blizz just said screw it, not have any Nodes until you reach the end of all the quests phase, that way bots can't farm them unless they complete all the quests Maybe that's just me but sounds like a good idea/theory.
    But thats a bad thing they will resort to hacking account

Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    I jumped into Deepholm right after the servers came up and got about 140 in 45 mins. Was amazing.
    Whiptail in Deepholm? I call hax.

In about 2 hours I have farmed 1,000 whiptail, with plenty available for everyone else farming. I hope this isn't a bug. This is pretty incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Futuredanish View Post
    In about 2 hours I have farmed 1,000 whiptail, with plenty available for everyone else farming. I hope this isn't a bug. This is pretty incredible.
    God, I hope it's not a bug too. The herbs were woefully low before. This may be a bit overkill, but an increase was definitely needed. I'm just dreading I'll wake up tomorrow morning to see a news post reading "Gathering node spawns were far too high after the patch, and the spawn rate has been lowered back to pre-patch levels."

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscar View Post
    Pirox bots don't work on new patch days because the author is on EU and won't get the scripts until later. Enjoy your botless farming! =P
    Except if they were serious about it, they could download the PTR? Like all serious addon authors...

if there were 20 bots out there it wouldn't matter

i literally looted a spawn, and there was another spawn on top of it... yes i checked that i looted the first spawn

You could camp a single whiptail node in Uldum and still farm it faster than flying circles pre-patch.

There's a Cinderbloom mob in Tol Borad that I found (and guildies confirmed) that seems to prove that there was a conscious effort to increase spawns of herbs.

Someone just made one a mob instead of an object.
    Last edited by Basmothel; 2011-02-09 at 07:54 AM.

Deleted
    I really hope blizzard will focus more on stopping all the people botting.. its INSANE how many are doing that, they should hire an ANTI-bot section.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomala View Post
    eta: twihigh still has phasing problems
    What does that mean?
    eta as in ETA - Estimated Time of Arrival? I can't see anyone in the thread with name starting with 'eta'.
    twihigh? As in twilight Highlands?

I am confused
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I've noticed more nodes in twilight hilands too. Perhaps they added some back in or perhaps they changed the respawn formula?

Doesn't seem to be affecting my realm, spawns seem normal. Vashj-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Bots downtime i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    They probably made the spawn rate accommodate the zone and area its growing in. Fertile crescent anyone, I mean look at how lush it is by the river.

4 stacks of whiptail in 12 minutes.... they did something.