Thread: T11 4set bonus

Deleted

T11 4set bonus

This is only a quick question with a simple answer.

When the 4 set procs does it show up on the HUD or do you just have to watch and spot the proc yourself?

thanks guys

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a gear ability and thus won't show a HUD proc.

R.I.P. YARG

The only spells that show up on the HUD are the ones that were initially patched in. For anything after that (for now at least) you'll need to manually watch it or have power auras track it.

Is the fel spark proc actually good? It sounds like a pretty lame bonus but I have not actually used it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonjar View Post
    Is the fel spark proc actually good? It sounds like a pretty lame bonus but I have not actually used it.
    Meh, using the proc is a slight dps bonus over not, but whether its better than using BiS for the other two T11 pieces is doubtful.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    Meh, using the proc is a slight dps bonus over not, but whether its better than using BiS for the other two T11 pieces is doubtful.
    Wins by about 400 dps (4pc). I simmed with and without.

Deleted
    I wasn't planning to go for it before the changes but i will now, i've read it's a little DPS gain, but also i want to see a 300% critted Fel Flame
    Last edited by mmocedc957eabb; 2011-02-09 at 07:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by andromalia View Post
    Wins by about 400 dps (4pc). I simmed with and without.
    I don't know if I would add another shit nuke to my rotation, maybe I will take DPS loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss T View Post
    I don't know if I would add another shit nuke to my rotation, maybe I will take DPS loss.

hows it shit if it crits for 34k instant cast plus two immolate ticks?? with two charges

Mechanism of set bonuses is crazy... Mage have -10% cast time for Fireball (they spam it... really, only spam it, this and Living Bomb + Pyro on proc, they dont need refresh +5% crit anymore, cose every lock have it in rotation), and we have this crap, another proc for tracking...

I recently dropped my T11 4set for use of my 372 shoulders, and really have only seen a dps increase. The only fight I usually swap my 4set bonus on is during heroic Atramedes because of the constant movement.