Deleted

How will this do for SC2 and WoW max settings

This computer is $899 from newegg no idea how to put together a computer myself so a pre-built one is the only option. just looking for opinions on how it will run wow and SC2 on ultra

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Processor
    Main Features :64 bit Quad-Core Processor
    Cache Per Processo r:4 x 512KB L2 Cache
    Memory: 4GB (2GB x 2) DDR3 1333
    Hard Drive: 1TB SATAIII
    Optical Drive 1: 24X DL DVD+/-RW Drive
    Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB

It's pretty good. Will not run at ultra settings on 1920x1080 monitor, but close to it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Its fine.. but would still be better if you actually learned to make it. It isn't hard at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    It's pretty good. Will not run at ultra settings on 1920x1080 monitor, but close to it.
    Will have some money left over after buying it so would getting an SSD be worth it?

Would recommend either getting 60GB SSD (Corsair Force, G.Skill Phoenix Pro or OCZ Vertex 2), or wait few months until Sandy Bridge motherboards are available again and pick a premade computer with i5-2500K if you want to use the extra money for something.

SSD is still a luxury toy, but it does make daily computer use whole lot nicer. What SSD does not do is increase your gaming performance.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    i have much much less than that GFX card wise 5770. np on 1080p 23" mon on ultra for both

15+ Year Old Account
    its a pretty solid price for the computer. in parts, it's about $700-$750, so $150-$200 for case, cd drive and assembly isnt too terrible
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by wunderguy View Post
    i have much much less than that GFX card wise 5770. np on 1080p 23" mon on ultra for both
    And in 25-man raid or busy city framerate tanks to 20 or below. That's why you can't keep it on ultra.
    Trolling should be.

Great PC but I don't think you'll be able to run Ultra in 25man raids with alittle slowdown unless you turn down particle dense to fair/good. 10 mans you should be able to get away with everything on Ultra though and hanging out in the city/questing you'll be perfectly fine. No matter how good your PC is you cant get 60 FPS in a major city on a decent pop server.
    Last edited by bigsandwich732; 2011-02-08 at 11:10 PM.