Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    There was one that I found on Wowwiki that was a completely random smart macro that would select a random flying mount when possible otherwise it selected a random ground mount. I'm not sure if the macro itself was short enough to use 121 mounts but it would call the mount tab and select a mount based on the number of the mount you chose to include in the macro.

Trying to find the macro now if it still exists.

Edit:

Source: http://www.wowpedia.org/Mount_Macros...d_Dismount_3.2

Might have to be modified to work with Cataclysm but I'd assume the base code should still work.
    That macro looks awesome, someone really put their mind in to that, especially fitting it in to 255 chars, but you are right, it's outdated. It will still mount you on ground mounts in dala and will always summon ground in WG. Either way, as someone mentioned before, just use GoGoMount addon. It does all that as well as it will use your forms if mounting is impossible (like ghost wolf if inside or travel form if you are moving).

So far the only issue I have with the addon is that I cannot exclude my flying machine from the list of ground mounts without banning it from flying ones.

Also, I remember someone suggesting to place profession buttons and mounts on to second action bar. It's a generally really good idea and I do it myself for my professions and secondary skills as well as other things like DKP standby macro, bank and guild bank summons etc., but I would strongly suggest not putting your mounts there. Even more I absolutely convinced that you should bind your mount macro, button or what ever to a key rather than click it. Personally I have it bound to alt+w. I've found myself getting hit by someone split second after I've mounted so many times that it's not even funny.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laita View Post
    someone make me a macro that randomly picks one of my 121 mounts so that i can use them all whenever i feel like
    I use the GupPet addon. It has smart mounting, with randoms (you can exclude any you dont want), and will do forms/etc as well. And even better, it does the same thing with pets :P. You can even make it auto summon pets anywhere you want, so you always have a critter following you around lol. It also doesnt require any space on your action bar to use it (it has its own little window with 2 buttons, and you can set bindings for it in the keybindings section, so you dont have to waste any action bar space).

10+ Year Old Account
    /cast [combat] <spell>;
    /cast [nocombat, flyable] <flying mount>;
    /cast [nocombat, noflyable] <ground mount>;

In my case the "spell" is sunder armour. In no circumstance do i cast that when not in combat nor is it ever the 1st spell i cast if i want to get in combat.
    Try to find a spell for your class that fits this category.
    I tried Cone of Cold for my mage but that didn't work lol. Still trying to find one.
    Last edited by Warod; 2011-02-11 at 03:53 AM.
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

Well for a warlock an obvious choice might be Soul Shatter since that serves no purpose outside of combat.
    Not entirely sure what you would use for a mage though.

I bound my mount macro to ctrl+middle mouse button since I'd probably never use that keycombo in combat.

And yes, the macro is quite flexible,

#showtooltip

/use [flyable] Flying Mount Name; Ground Mount Name

is what I use

I think there is also a [swimming] thing you can use for the sea mount.

nice! the mount macro is good

theres a addon that does the random mount thing with one button its called coconuts i think something like that haha