10+ Year Old Account

Are these values correct, GPU & CPU.

Does this look right to everyone? i have no idea if these stats are good or not but i thought id show it to smart people. Are temps to high? Is my GPU core clock and memory clock at good Mhz? comparing those stats with my friends mine seemed lower even though his graphic's card is older.

Deleted
    When it comes to temps there is a massive variation from system to system you will know if your temps are too high if you pc is crashing. If it's not crashing dont worry. I remeber way back when my old P90 hit 90 degrees and gfx cards used to do a lot more. If your not suffering any performance issues or instability then don't mess with it is my advice.
    Last edited by mmoc8c625947a7; 2011-02-09 at 02:50 AM.

Temps are totally fine there, and the GPU clock speeds are the Nvidia defaults without any overclocking.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like you did an auto OC.

It's not that good.

Set base clock on 100. We don't know what will happen long-term with it set above 100 and you probably don't want to be the person finding out. Furthermore update your BIOS to the latest one found on asus website.. I think it stops tweaking base clock when auto overclocking then but might be wrong, but anyways new bioses introduces a couple of important OC features.

Your core voltage feel somewhat high for a 4.1ish GHz overclock (also a result of using the Auto OC feature, it "safes" by going high on voltage). Mileage will always vary from chip to chip but look at vesseblah's 4.2 overclock, he got lower voltage than you got.

Also (this isn't important though) your CPU-Z sig shows 1600 MHz because you sent in validation when your CPU probably wasn't under much stress. Run a SuperPi calculation while starting CPU-Z and then send in for validation in order to see the correct clock speed.

Deleted
    Temps are fine. Your processor should go higher mhz even with stock cooler though. So there is pleny of room left to play with.