Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wow, so many turds here acting smug because they didn't realize this thread was about HEROIC Chimeron.

Go stick with your faceroll normal content and leave the heroics discussion to everyone else.

Also, if you 2 tanked HM Chim, that means you got lucky with when your feuds came.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodamn View Post
    Wow, so many turds here acting smug because they didn't realize this thread was about HEROIC Chimeron.

Go stick with your faceroll normal content and leave the heroics discussion to everyone else.

Also, if you 2 tanked HM Chim, that means you got lucky with when your feuds came.
    This.
    Be unlucky and get a Feud after every Massacre rather than after every second and your tank goes into the Feud phase with a Break debuff.
    Tank dies.

Deleted
    We just focused our ret pala a bit more with full hots etc.

I have to admit the design seems flawed, our druid tanks rolls over and dies if he has to take double taps with break stacks without major cooldowns, while our warrior is perfectly fine?
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-02-09 at 11:04 PM.

If there's a system that allows caustic slime to hit melee in dps spec but not melee in tank spec, you can just do the fight with 3 real tanks, which we did last week and this week. With some clever use of hand of protection and such you shouldn't have any issues in the last phase even with only 4 dps. The melee dps who tanks just dies immediately anyway.

Forgive me for being a little retarded.

Could you kindly elaborate on how Hand of Protection is beneficial for this heroic encounter?
    When would the best time be to use this ability in phase 2?

I'm assuming to let one of the top threat tanks get hit once and saved by bilotron then HoP them so they can eat 2 more boss attacks before kicking the bucket, thus buying the DPS more time?

Could you kindly confirm if I'm on the right path with my assumption?

Thanks!