10+ Year Old Account

Latency Issues: need help

So, even since cata launch i have been finding myself d/c alot more often. during wrath, i was able to run a 10man and a 25man without ever getting a disconnect. my internet

provider hasnt changed at all, yet my lag got worse.

its extremly frustrating to myself and my raid leader when i can't maintain a steady connection.

i already take lots of steps to try and reduce my latency, i put all my settings to Low, and i close all background programs.

could any1 provide an idea for improving my latency or why it is just this expansion that is causing me so much trouble?

o, and i tried the trick where you change your registry so it sends packets more often, and that didnt help

10+ Year Old Account
    You may not have changed ISPs, but your ISP's service could've worsened. Running a speed test might help; if it comes out normal, it's probably WoW's problem, but if it comes up slower than what it should be, you might need to contact your ISP.

What ISP are you with?
    Could you run a speedtest?
    Do you run off a router?

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently am using NETGEAR as my isp.

i dont think a speed test is relavent since my raid latency is perfectly fine one night, and the next night it is unplayable.
    so, it seems to fluctuate alot

and yes, i run off a router