Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Yes they were. I started them a week after Cata was released, and while challenging, they weren't impossible. Get off your high horse and come back down to reality.
    You must think you're greater than the majority of WoW players then...congrats. According to Blizzards data (not yours), pugs were failing on heroics more often than not. Your personal experience is just different from most because you're super awesome and obviously have plenty of free time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Someone doesn't know the fight. Pain and suffering doesn't need to be interrupted, it can be cleansed. And stay of execution only comes up every 30 seconds or so. Counting that, and mend rotten flesh (which doesn't exist anymore) you only need two interrupts, and one can be terribly inefficient, like a mage interrupt and you'll be fine if people know how to play.

Now since only one interrupt is needed the tank can carry the group on that front.
    Agreed, I've never once wiped on Ashbury. Then again, the tank I play with is a DK and can pretty much solo interrupt everything since I as the healer take care of pain and suffering.

In all the pugs Ive been in, I've only heard of two people bitch about how easy heroics are. One berated the tank by calling him a Wrath Baby and saying heroics arent lol face roll aoe fests and yada yada yada.

In all the wipes Ive been in, I never had anyone HAPPY it happened, and thank Blizz for making stonecore so hard you have to be perfect at it. Honestly, some people want to be seen as a higher caste than the typical wow player by claiming to hate "Easy" heroics and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Meguas View Post
    So, I am going to paste the link to my thread from the wow forums here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2046966714

My OP:
    So, I decided to not run a heroic with my guild and try this luck of the draw buff (why would you want guild runs to be harder? Punish people for running with a guild?)... We get stonecore, group makeup isn't bad... but I end as a tank with top dps (probably due to aoe, but still...).

So, we get to the room with the sentry dudes, that in the past, if they went off, it was probably a wipe... well one went off in our pug, 3-4 extra mob groups pulled... no problem, we killed them all off.

I have only done stonecore so far, but the heroic instance felt like a joke... felt like I had gone back to a wraith instance.

I really hope blizzard, once they look at the new numbers now, at least decides to tone down the luck of the draw, and maybe add some buffs to the heroic dungeons. Cataclysm was a step forward guys, and you just took half a step back.
    So you complain it is easier, but yet say why would I run with a guild when it is harder? You make no sense. If you want harder run with your guild. When people QQ'd it was too hard the standard response was "run with your guild."

So I read your post as I don't want to run with the guild because it is harder and yet the buff makes it too easy.

Me personally I run with guildies 9/10 times, but don't mind the buff when I have to PUG.

I swear people whine about everything

Quote Originally Posted by Meguas View Post
    So, I am going to paste the link to my thread from the wow forums here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2046966714

My OP:
    So, I decided to not run a heroic with my guild and try this luck of the draw buff (why would you want guild runs to be harder? Punish people for running with a guild?)... We get stonecore, group makeup isn't bad... but I end as a tank with top dps (probably due to aoe, but still...).

So, we get to the room with the sentry dudes, that in the past, if they went off, it was probably a wipe... well one went off in our pug, 3-4 extra mob groups pulled... no problem, we killed them all off.

I have only done stonecore so far, but the heroic instance felt like a joke... felt like I had gone back to a wraith instance.

I really hope blizzard, once they look at the new numbers now, at least decides to tone down the luck of the draw, and maybe add some buffs to the heroic dungeons. Cataclysm was a step forward guys, and you just took half a step back.
    It's so easy, that you're still not geared, must be real face roll.
    Was that the 1st time you ever saw the top of recount?
    Hold down the 5 man heroic 346 scene for us champ.
    You're shit.

Don't flame on our forums. ~ Fuzzzie
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-02-09 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Mod Edit

Deleted
    go guild group, not harder at all, just better

I am a tank and will PUG a lot more now. So hopefully this helps Que times. Before I wouldn't even dream of getting into a PUG for fear of a healer who was rocking a few 333's five pvp items and another three 316's. Good job on the Nerf!

imo at this point they should remove the 70 vp from them and make raid bosses give 80. welfare systems in game are just like in real life i guess, eventually you get stuff for free if you sit on your ass long enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think we've heard enough about the game being faceroll, too easy, blah blah blah.

If you have suggestions, put them on the official forums. Complaining endlessly here accomplishes nothing.