Thread: Vortex Fun

Vortex Fun

Didn't see any talk about this yet, and I think its a pretty funny thing. So I figured I would bring it to mmo-champ.

During my daily heroic with fellow guildies, Our healer (Disc priest) and myself (on my shadow priest) decided to MC any of the healing enemies near the ending of the Vortex Pinnacle instance. you know the adept whatever things... anyways. we both MC'd one of them and I figured I would jump off the ledge to see what would happen. and amazingly, nothing at all happens. maybe im just dumb for not thinking of this before. but it is pretty fun as a priest to just MC those mobs and commit suicide for them. me and the other priest did that for the rest of the run. made the instance go by so much faster haha. the only bad thing about the whole thing was not getting rep. but honestly its not that big of a deal when your only doing it to the last sets of mobs.

happy dungeoning guys!!!

Normally, you have a priest MC one + tank the others till it dies, or Just have the priest MC one and make it jump off the edge. It will come back after 20 seconds or so.

Well I knew that. I would normally MC one of them and just heal the group with him. but i decided to jump off the edge with him. the best part was that they were not coming back.

They sure as hell were coming back after a few seconds last time I've MCed them off the ledges.

or you can have a and people with aggro drops(hunter/mage/rogue) to face pull while the others run past them and then aggro drop and cheers less trash pulls. i guess hunters wont work very well unless u have a trusty warlock to summon.