Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The interupting nerfs annoy me

•Two new achievements have been added for earning exalted reputation with 45 and 50 factions respectively. The title The Exalted is now awarded for earning exalted reputation with 50 factions, up from 40.

Now that just stinks, they could at least have given me a head-up on that, I am at 39 ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Not happy, things are going back to WOTLK difficulty. GJ.
    Perhaps you're able to handle it better with all these "tweaks and buffs/nerfs" ? - I welcome any tuning and to me this is more of a tune than nerfs.

Ah man, I'm glad they caught all these bugs in-time

Ignite's only been bugged for 6 years, they'll get around to it eventually!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    On my pally who I played through two expacs, I only JUST got 10 exalted reps when cata came out, so that achieve thing doesn't really affect me, but it seems stupid to make someone go back to BC and grind out exalteds with all the random dungeon reps... (and etc, there is a lot of and etc)

Having 50 exalteds should give you a new awesome something, but maybe not even a title. How about a mount...? Everyone loves mounts...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Also, for the record, I hereby irrevocably and openly declare bullshit. Verily so.
    Seconded, undoubtedly so.

But to clarify, does this mean we (paladin tanks) have to go for the hit/expertise cap now? Or can we continue without a care, allocating points to better stats.

Two new achievements have been added for earning exalted reputation with 45 and 50 factions respectively. The title The Exalted is now awarded for earning exalted reputation with 50 factions, up from 40. couldn't they have annouced it :| ? i got 37 without all the cata factions done and this is terribly annoying

Deleted
    I also got exalted reputation with 37 factions
    nice announcement
    fake and gay

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Halfus will be much easier since you will be able kill one drake by one. No more needing for crazy spamming 3-4 tanks
    I dont think so. You will still need to free many drakes at once, to nerf Halfus' most dangerous techniques (attack speed, shadow nova, behemot drake bolts).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's still not clearly a buff neither a nerf.
    It's more like a change can't really express it better.
    You should
    - Do less damage (less HP on the dragons) without buff - No nerf/No buff

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Slowly backing to brainless bushing buttons. Some unnecessary nerfs for bosses ~~
    you clearly havent tried 10man heroics.

Some nice tweaking to heroic modes. Everyone who whines about the nerfs should really go out there and try 10man heroic modes, many of them are just straight out impossible at the moment

Deleted
    Love the halfus changes, having 4 healers (1 disc) on 10 man heroic and still wiping within 1 minute due to tank deaths was no fun. Dragons really shouldn't hit for up to 55k when you need to have 2 on you at times (or 1 + boss + whelps). Especially when you run around with 30% healing reduction on average.
    The first heroics on 10 man shouldn't be a brick wall of this size, and I'm glad some retuning is being done.

Quote Originally Posted by Schockadin View Post
    Not all are nerfs...
    Conclave: Doesn't matter, since the debuff doesn't do anything important at all
    Yeah right, for an average guild, wind side is the most difficult, and i can tell you that you will see a lot of Conclave HM kills in the next few days, just because of those two nerfs. Getting instantly targeted by a windblast after a shield was something difficult to avoid for most people, now that you have a complete 5 seconds, it's just a joke. The debuff could also cause some deaths if you were low on shield dps, so please... It's indeed a huge nerf to Conclave HM.

Omnotron: Buff and Nerf
    Much more of a nerf than a buff imo. With the HP nerf you can still keep a heavy healer comp...

Other than that i agree with you, just, Maloriak is now a joke, and Magmaw much more doable.

halfus nerfed....ues you can argue that since the dagons dont apply vengence when freed is a buff but who apart from the tank is atking them while they are up? Bow they die easier and you will more time on the boss. i really hope they stop nerfing ( or "balancing" as they call it) content. I was loving the challenge

any one know how much the hp nerf is?

No in the patch notes but finally they fixed the stone drake mounts! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    The raid "Nerfs" are really only for heroic difficulties so it only affects basement dwelling nerds with to much time.
    Read again.

---------- Post added 2011-02-09 at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Improvedlol View Post
    heroic maloriak is just terrible now, increase maloriak hp or something because we need to stop dps for the entire last blue and red phase
    Yet to do it on heroic, but on normal is totally pathetic now since we need to stop attacking for those phases too. Not to mention the /yawn to interrupt... we didn't even debuffed him to slow his cast and his cast was alread slower than the "debuff version" could be and we all "wtf?". Not to mention that he don't try to release aboms after the pull or back from green, only after using his 1st pot.

---------- Post added 2011-02-09 at 10:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    you clearly havent tried 10man heroics.
    You didn't notice that some nerfs also affect normal modes or are normal mode only?

---------- Post added 2011-02-09 at 10:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ephel View Post
    Love the halfus changes, having 4 healers (1 disc) on 10 man heroic and still wiping within 1 minute due to tank deaths was no fun. Dragons really shouldn't hit for up to 55k when you need to have 2 on you at times (or 1 + boss + whelps). Especially when you run around with 30% healing reduction on average.
    The first heroics on 10 man shouldn't be a brick wall of this size, and I'm glad some retuning is being done.
    Or they should be on par with the last normal bosses? Heroic mode isn't a "reset", it's a improvement over what you alread did. Unless your raid is alread decently geared for that and know what you're doing, but still having problems, than that could be the case.

Stop the QQ, why do you even care if more people will kill some bosses???
    Also nice to have T11 protpala gloves updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Not happy, things are going back to WOTLK difficulty. GJ.
    Man, I seriously hate you kind of people. they are BALANCING.

They will be at WOTLK difficulty if they add that 30% buff. Which they won't do again.