Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    * Crusader Strike, Holy Shock, and Hammer of the Righteous no longer incorrectly grant Holy Power from a missed attack.
    As a paladin tank this is a pretty big change. Did they really think this through?

Quote Originally Posted by unkn0wnerr0r View Post
    As a paladin tank this is a pretty big change. Did they really think this through?
    Get hit cap, or something close to it.

Another stealth nerf: at least on normal, Al'Akir's p1 chain lightning cone's radius has been reduced significantly (1/2 to 2/3 the original width)

Quote Originally Posted by Morrolan View Post
    Another stealth nerf: at least on normal, Al'Akir's p1 chain lightning cone's radius has been reduced significantly (1/2 to 2/3 the original width)
    Wow damm... That's huge, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by unkn0wnerr0r View Post
    Do they ever?

i noticed the resource bug on my rouge along time ago , wish they would have noticed it sooner

Halfus 10 man has been trivialized. We just oneshot it and we laughed doing it. The progress we had on him last week feels completely wasted, like our tank said, like we wasted a week of our life.

I'm not whining, I don't really care either way, but it's a bit beyond me why they'd nerf HEROIC encounters so much when it's really not meant for scrubs anyway, and only for people who like a challenge? I know there's still shit hard heroic bosses out there but that doesn't justify raping an heroic encounter the way they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldbone View Post
    1) if you already completed at least once every daily in TB - will you get automatically this achi when log on?
    Nope. As dailies are reset every day, there was no record that you had completed any of them.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Paladin (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Paladin Bug Fixes
    * Crusader Strike, Holy Shock, and Hammer of the Righteous no longer incorrectly grant Holy Power from a missed attack.

Hey Blizzard you know why we Ret's think you suck? Because you do indeed suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Paladin (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Paladin Bug Fixes

Hey Blizzard you know why we Ret's think you suck? Because you do indeed suck.
    As a ret, try to get hitcapped and there is no problem anymore oO

Quote Originally Posted by Schockadin View Post
    As a ret, try to get hitcapped and there is no problem anymore oO

That's not why they suck. They suck becuase they're trying to pass off a nerf to our hp generation as a "bug fix". They suck becuase they're such bad liars.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Slowly backing to brainless bushing buttons. Some unnecessary nerfs for bosses ~~
    Uh the vast majority of those "nerfs" were fixes to make the encounters even possible.

If you were actually doing Heroic raids, you'd understand they were needed. This isn't dumbing the game down or an attempt to knock your self worth, it was to bring down the blatant and obvious overtuning and to allow 10 man guilds to actually progress. Did you ever wonder why all the top guilds did all the firsts on 25 man, the so called "harder of the two"? Disregarding that a few of them are actually easier, several of the 10 man Heroic counterparts were *impossible* to kill.

World first regular kills were done in leveling greens and blues.
    No they weren't? They were done in normal/heroic dungeon blues along with crafted and reputation epics. Those guys were running normal dungeons and getting gear before most of us were level 83. Never understood why people have to attempt to play up the top guilds. I'm sure a few of them may have had the odd green (ie: wands), but to say they were a guild full of greens and blues, is hilariously wrong.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

I'm sure a few of them may have had the odd green (ie: wands), but to say they were a guild full of greens and blues, is hilariously wrong.
    It's you who don't know what you are talking about. They did not have time to gear up because they had to raid the first (euro) lockout of cata. They did kill a couple of bosses in greens and blues.

We experienced Chimaeron on 10hc casting caustic slime on our MT...

When one bug is fixed, a pair of new ones is set to life it seems

So when they say they added new rep faction achievements they mean they removed the title you earned because they're too lazy to make a new one.

My 3 mains, rogue, warrior and feral drood. I am now convinced bliz hates me.

Thumbs down to their undocumented, 50% increase in the cost of Viscious Gladiator weapons (at least mainhands, it's all I'm interested in). If they'd even hinted at the price increase in the notes, I would have used my points very, very differently last week. Here's the middle finger to you Blizz for "forgetting" to tell players you're about to add another week to their weapon grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylosprime View Post
    Thumbs down to their undocumented, 50% increase in the cost of Viscious Gladiator weapons (at least mainhands, it's all I'm interested in). If they'd even hinted at the price increase in the notes, I would have used my points very, very differently last week. Here's the middle finger to you Blizz for "forgetting" to tell players you're about to add another week to their weapon grind.
    Its only a visual bugg, you can still buy the items for the old price.

Holy crap, thanks. That's a pretty damned wierd bug.