Deleted

Difficulty in WoW

Ok, the bottom line to this discussion is WoW is as hard as you want to make it!

Here's a few ways to make your game harder.

• Run in less gear
    • Pull more mobs at a time
    • Go with no tank
    • Go with nobody in a healing spec
    • Run the instance with everyone at minimum gear requirement

Be imaginative, don't just play the game as you are given it. If you think it's easy, make it harder for yourself. If you don't want to make it harder, quit!

To the people who claim the game to be too easy:
    The only real people with the right to complain about difficulty are people at 13/13 Heroic. If you havn't done that yet, why not? I thought you said the game was easy?
    Last edited by mmocc5101c1420; 2011-02-09 at 06:08 AM.

By gawd....you sir...are a genius!

On a similar note I always told my friend to chain pull shirtless in Wrath Heroics so healing him would be challenging. Oh the fun we had doing that. XD And some times he'd do it half naked. Oh man those were hilarious. Especially when the group members started questioning his actions.

----------

You do have a point though! WoW is as hard as we make it. If you do something with the minimum gear requirement, it should be quite tough. But once you're in epix and garbage, you should expect those dungeons and raids to be easier rather than whining on the official forums about how things are too easy.
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2011-02-09 at 06:05 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KieranM17 View Post
    Ok, the bottom line to this discussion is WoW is as hard as you want to make it!

Here's a few ways to make your game harder.

• Run in less gear
    • Pull more mobs at a time
    • Go with no tank
    • Go with nobody in a healing spec
    • Run the instance with everyone at minimum gear requirement

Be imaginative, don't just play the game as you are given it. If you think it's easy, make it harder for yourself. If you don't want to make it harder, quit!

To the people who claim the game to be too easy:
    The only real people with the right to complain about difficulty are people at 13/13 Heroic. If you havn't done that yet, why not? I thought you said the game was easy?
    i dont like posts like this.
    Last edited by Mexa; 2011-02-09 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    i dont like posts like this.
    Thanks for telling us why you didn't like it.... I mean I see you bolded that point...but why?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    no, the OP bolded that point. i just dont like posts where ppl stomp other ppl for saying the game is too easy and it has lost some of its appeal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    no, the OP bolded that point. i just dont like posts where ppl stomp other ppl for saying the game is too easy and it has lost some of its appeal
    The game isn't too easy though, as you can make the game as hard as you want. Go run Grim Batol HC with just level 1 gear, then come back and tell me this game is too easy.