10+ Year Old Account

Just a thought while "farming" for this new Agility Meta...

So this just came to me as I'm mindlessly killing mob after mob for the new Agile Shadowspirit Diamond design, Blizzard kind of screwed agility users over.

So, they break the best meta we can use, that is still a WotLk meta and when they finally fix it and put a new updated one in the game, their gonna make us work for it and make it a random cata world drop? There is no telling when someone will finally get it. I'm not even sure the drop rate of the thing but it got me thinking, I'm a little irritated I have to do all this for a meta that should have been put in the game in the first place.

/end rant.

welcome to ever caster/agi user/strength user, get used to the grind lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalguy666 View Post
    welcome to ever caster/agi user/strength user, get used to the grind lol
    They had something that was decent up till now. All agility users had use use some mastery meta that was pretty useless for me. As a feral druid half my meta I was using was useless for me. Just saying Blizzard hates feral druids. Lawls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ericyeahright View Post
    They had something that was decent up till now. All agility users had use use some mastery meta that was pretty useless for me. As a feral druid half my meta I was using was useless for me. Just saying Blizzard hates feral druids. Lawls.
    They also hate Enhancement Shaman.
    I remember that time when Cata was launched when the demon panther pattern wouldn't drop if a shaman was specced as enhancement. Good times...good times. :P

All 3 new ones were up on our AH within 5 hours of server coming back up. Nothing stops anyone buying them, some people are just gonna make a killing gouging prices to start.