Deleted

Archaeology and "It's Always in the Last Place You Look" Achievement

Been thinking about this for a while, while I've been plodding along doing the best profession in game

I'll just start in saying, I am farming Zin'rokh and I have looked at every method, place, theory people have put out there, because yes... I am that desperate. Anyway i have solved over 300 Troll artifacts and nothing, well nice little earner thanks to the item vendor prices in today's patch. So far the items that have proc'd for me, e.g. Raptor Pet and Mount, Dwarf Blues etc. of all happened quite fast... Yes i no they have a higher proc rate than the epics. But two people in my guild have just got Zin'rokh in about 50 solves which doesn't irritate me in the slightest, especially as one can't even use it.

Anyway to my point. i was wondering if completing the achievement "It's Always in the Last Place You Look" you know the one that you have to solve one artifact from each race, because the two who finally got it in my guild have that and one was straight after completing that achievement, and asking around people on the server they have it too before they got Zin'rokh. I wouldn't be surprised if blizzard have added this for people to get the most out of a profession and not use it just for one thing.. I don't know, it's getting to a point where all i see is dig sites and fragments.

So i was wondering for the lucky people who got Zin'rokh, or anyone you know who has it, did you have this achievement before getting the sword or is it just another theory for people like me who will look for anything to increase their chances.

Thanks,

Kinked

P.S. before people start going ... its RNG its RNG, RNG is Random there is nothing random about the archaeology proc's such as the raptor and the mount. I'm just looking for responses to maybe help others out in increasing their Zin'rokh chances. I will be completing that achievement as soon as the servers come up. I have 1200 Troll fragments waiting for me to solve I'll let you guys know if it proc's after completing that... who knows i might be on to something.

You can get other rares before you get that achievement, why would they add something that stupid to just one item in one race?

OF COURSE it's in the last place you look, silly... because once you find it, you stop looking.

Pfff...

Deleted
    I got the achieve while levelling the skill - now sitting at 100+ troll-solves, mostly done at 525, and no sword - so while it *might* be needed, it certainly doesn't make your next artefact the sword!