Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Team deathmatch. That would be rad.

Deleted
    You would think it would be easy to come up with new ideas. I know alot of people hated the WotLK BG's but I liked them because they were different, plus they felt like proper battles when you had to use siege engines to batter down gates.
    They could have taken ideas from console games like King of the Hill, deathmatches (Only kills reduce the score), a mode where teams have to pick up bombs and place them in enemies bases and then defend them while they detonate, a flag mode similar to that mode on CoD 3 where theres a line of flags and as 1 is lost/taken a flag further along that line opens up, and you have to push along and take the flags until you reach an enemies base.
    One idea I would love to see would be a PvP version of the Gunship battle where you have to destrey the opposing teams gunship using cannons while your team and the enemies jumps over to destroy the cannons, gun emplacements and critical systems.
    But instead we get a rehash of Warsong Gluch and Arathi Basin. Its a massive disapointment since they are so similar to the original BG's. I was really looking forward to Battle for Gilneas City, because even though it would have probably worked the same as Arathi Basin it still would have been new fighting in an urban environment, melee classes fighting in the streets and houses with casters shooting from behind baricades or in houses, and Hunters running along roov's shooting people in the streets below. But instead we end up with Arathi Basin at Hulls coastline.
    Bravo Blizzard