Deleted

[Reputation] Ashtongue Deathsworn Worgen Bug

Since I play on EU servers and the armory pages very rarely update I am looking for some confirmation from the US side of things regarding a bug which appeared when a character race changed to a Worgen following 4.0.3a. In this bug, the Ashtongue Deathsworn faction was totally lost for players who switched (myself included) and whilst reputation items and achievements were still granted the bug resulted in one less faction being listed for all reputation based achievements or statistics.

Has there been any mention of this being fixed?

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be fixed probably like the Argent tournament rep ( for goblins and worgen).Look at official forums i think i saw one post about this issue.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Priestamgpwn View Post
    It will be fixed probably like the Argent tournament rep ( for goblins and worgen).Look at official forums i think i saw one post about this issue.
    What's wrong with Argent Tournament?

To the OP: When i race changed to Worgen the rep just disappeared from the rep tab. When the patch this week came out the Ashtongue rep was on the character sheet again but it was neutral. I contacted a GM who restored it back to how it was before my race change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
    Before patch 4.0.6 goblins and worgens couldnt complete quests for Argent tournament.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Priestamgpwn View Post
    Before patch 4.0.6 goblins and worgens couldnt complete quests for Argent tournament.
    And we still can't access half the Argent Tournament mounts, those that cost 500g and 5 Champion's Seals.

Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post

To the OP: When i race changed to Worgen the rep just disappeared from the rep tab. When the patch this week came out the Ashtongue rep was on the character sheet again but it was neutral. I contacted a GM who restored it back to how it was before my race change.
    Exactly this. I sent in a GM ticket and the next day, it was restored to exactly where it was. Annoying, yes, but it was fixed without any problem

Deleted
    Weird. When I asked a GM about this I was told that this was intentional.