Thread: Making money

Deleted

Making money

what is the best and fastest way to get gold. At the moment i do skinning, i get on average about 2k gold in about 30 minutes to an hour... however i do not have another profession. Any ideas on what i should do? Im a resto druid if it matters for the buffs.

Thanks

I believe that you are selling Heavy savage leather as I do. The profit is good(600g for a stack of 10 in my realm).
    Another way to make gold is by selling crafted items or by farming trash mobs in BoT with a group(preferred friends or guildies) and sell the loot in ah.
    You can also level herbalism as well! The profit is the same as skinning and maybe more. You can even herb while in flight form...

15+ Year Old Account
    Herbalism is imba for druids, as you can just ninja all flowers and don't have to fight. But skinning does not fit it and having those 2 only slows down your money making, unless you like to herb today and skin tomorrow.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Honestly? If you're making 2k from gathering stick at it. Yes you can make more via crafting and the ah, but youll find that making more than you currently do will take a huge investment of time and gold as you need to lvl multiple crafting professions.

I'm an ok ah player, I break 4 to 5k profit at peak nights. That is with 6 max lvl professions and about an hours worth of buying, cutting, breaking and cursing. Still not touched the glyph market.

My point? Stick with what you got, find a buyer and sell to him. Your time equals solid profit if you don't mind spending it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I believe that you are selling Heavy savage leather as I do. The profit is good(600g for a stack of 10 in my realm).
    Another way to make gold is by selling crafted items or by farming trash mobs in BoT with a group(preferred friends or guildies) and sell the loot in ah.
    You can also level herbalism as well! The profit is the same as skinning and maybe more. You can even herb while in flight form...
    Ah how I miss the times when Heavy Savage Leather was 60-100g each, they're like 20g now :P

Anyways for the OP.
    If you get 2k per hour just farming leather you should stick to it and maybe pick up Herbalism since you're a druid.
    Other than that an easy way to make money is to spend money, just spent ~6k on the AH and expecting to get 10-15k back by tomorrow.