Feral Tanks... What class pulls threat from you the most?

Not that I care. I think its fun when other classes pull threat. I just have to go around getting threat back. Makes for more fun. In any case, for me... its definitely:
    1) Warriors
    2) Mages

My boomkin and warrior in the first 15 seconds. Sometimes the survival hunter in my raid too because he's too lazy to MD and then blames me when his pet dies. The audacity!

Edit by 'my' i mean the boomkin in my raid, i'm not raiding with myself

Ummm, rarely a mage on aoe.

My tank gear is really really bad though, and our mages are 372.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizznizz View Post
    My boomkin and warrior in the first 15 seconds. Sometimes the survival hunter in my raid too because he's too lazy to MD and then blames me when his pet dies. The audacity!

Edit by 'my' i mean the boomkin in my raid, i'm not raiding with myself
    Not a tank, but I fit in the catagory of boomkin who has to spam catform cower on cd to keep aggro off my poor feral tank. I always feel bad afterwards too he always sounds so stressed when I creep up the threat table =(

Definitely Fury Warriors. But it isn't really because of a threat issue on my part. I hear that fury threat is too high to begin with.

in raids i havent got any problem yet, in dungeon sometimes when multitarget or the dps strike first
    just reforge more expertise or hit and that should do it

Quote Originally Posted by sillabear View Post
    Not a tank, but I fit in the catagory of boomkin who has to spam catform cower on cd to keep aggro off my poor feral tank. I always feel bad afterwards too he always sounds so stressed when I creep up the threat table =(
    I feel for that poor tank i'm in the same boat. My threat is a tad lower than my Warrior partner, but he stacks Stam and gets hit more frequently and a lot harder so his vengeance is higher, 60k shield slams etc.

Ferals dodge way more and Vengeance doesn't stack up as high if he is gemming agility, hence lower threat. Just know that there isn't much to do on his part, but good for you, a dps that actually cares about threat, +1 for you sir.

Single target - noone
    Aoe - everyone

Quote Originally Posted by gombudja View Post
    Single target - noone
    Aoe - everyone
    That sums it up pretty well. They should give bears maybe one more AoE attack or just buff Swipe beyond good reason.

Or...I could just tell people to wait for me to get threat....but thats ridiculous! OUT of the question!

I know, right? It's fine and all, but fury warriors just pull so easily. Glad that I'm not the only one lol

After patch, hunters give the most problem.
    Even with MD.
    Warriors are annoying, boomkins are annoying, but I can usually overcome them.
    Hunters who don't want to play dead or MD again after the first 30 sec are a thorn in my side.

I pull threat easy on my dual wield frost dk. Our warrior tank doesn't seem as easy to pull from, but I had a few times that I had to back off because soon as MD wears off I know something bad is going to happen if I don't.

Did not have any problems with threat before patch unless I happened to be rage starved... which happens alot if you have alot of lucky dodges early in a pull. After the patch I still dont have any problems, my threat lead is really cut down though (200k ---> 50k). I run with players in my guild that think its funny to pull threat so I always change targets and have the taunt ready when running with them. In pugs I dont really have a problem though... guess the target trading is good . Its annoying but if it makes me a better tank it's worth the hassle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marks hunter early. They do a lot of quick burst so as soon as MD wears off, theres a good chance they will still be higher. Also feral cats and warriors give me a good run but I can usually manage them.