Shamans, more viability.

Does anyone else feel the way myself and a few of my friends do?
    We all play Enhancement shamans - And have done for quite some time now.
    we feel that being able to viably use a 2hander would bring more variety to the shaman class.

We've already seen this sort of thing added to frost DKS using talents - here was our ideas.

Since Flame tongue / windfury can't both be used while using a 2hander - Damage wouldn't be a problem for "opness"
    Add a talent near the end of the tree that allows us to use Lava lash with a 2h. (maybe it nerfs the damage by 5% or so to keep is balanced"
    Other than that the talents would be fine as they are.

Shamans would have to choose between windfury or flame tongue depending on whats best.
    It would also give us more variety in what we can use.

Anyone disagree?
    I personally think its an awesome idea :P

2H enhance -> PvP (i hope it still is used for it)

its not used anymore as it does too low damage since you cant use lava lash. =/

There is a dedicated thread for 2h and tanking discussions, I'd suggest you poke around there for this conversation. On a side note, yes I would love to be able to 2h again w/o being laughed at, but I also love that it is a tough decision dps-wise whether to go for caster main hand or not (early math, even post patch shows it higher).

15+ Year Old Account
    I think there's a dedicated thread for these discussions. Check the stickies!

Yes there is indeed a 2hand mega-thread. Feel free to post your ideas there. Closing.