Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I keep looking for the "Report Stupidity" button but it's never there.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    I keep looking for the "Report Stupidity" button but it's never there.
    I really wish they would create such a button for heroic randoms & for feedback on the designers at WOW, there were issues we reported with the combat system for months during beta that still exist now & they have not so much as even looked at them or admitted they exist.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    There are miles of difference between might and being true.
    If you are going to throw assumptions without something worthy to back them,dont do it...
    Because something was in a certain way in wotlk doesnt mean it would stay the same in cata.
    Back when 30% was the magic Crit number in WOTLK, did they some Theorycraft to back that up?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower View Post
    Back when 30% was the magic Crit number in WOTLK, did they some Theorycraft to back that up?
    There was a reason back in wotlk that having a certain amount of crit was really good since of some talents being linked to critting for x to happen.
    Since 4.0.3 (talking for pre-cata when hitting a 3sec CS was possible) crit lost a lot of its value cause of those talents i talked about before getting removed but still was a desirable stat,close to haste but stillunder.
    After the change to mastery with 4.0.6 crit is behind mastery and there is no magical number to "cap" for crit.If you want to sacrifice mastery to reach your self made crit "cap" you are welcome to do so.

Stat weights are here for a reason and mastery will surpass crit everyday.Redcape's ss shows that going full mastery stacking as much as possible,mastery will still be above crit.
    That clearly shows that there is no magic crit number,at least with how ret is working now.
    Last edited by marinos; 2011-02-24 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower View Post
    There was no magic crit number in wrath either, crit was still a linear increase. In fact the only "magical" number would be past 54.8% because that would mean any point after would no longer benefit hammer of wrath(although this was pretty negligible anyways). Crit was rated higher because we had talents that tied directly into it, but the stat was linear regardless.