Deleted

Recount Damage 4.0.6

Hai Rogues

Just a quick one, how are you guys fairing now on damage on recount after the patch? Obviously on bosses.

I went combat for a halfus attempt last night, I did 42k with only 346 ilvl equipped. So i feel combat looks good whenever 2+ mobs are present. Single target combat still lacking a little bit behind assa though.

Killed heroic halfus last night, pulled 81k ranking 7th for rogues. Also managed to get #1 Atramedes normal but like that's an accomplishment, heh. Combat at least is looking viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Dead Knights, Feral Druids and Retri Paladins are still much better on 1 target idk about Warriors

ITT: rogues flexing epeen

everyone knows asking for DPS is like asking a teenager how big their willy is. You know they will measure from their asshole and add on 2 inches right?

None of them will give you an answer from chimaeron for example, because its not as much as halfus ^^

^^^ lmao its really funny cause its true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty View Post

everyone knows asking for DPS is like asking a teenager how big their willy is. You know they will measure from their asshole and add on 2 inches right?

None of them will give you an answer from chimaeron for example, because its not as much as halfus ^^
    Not really, all I hear is QQ from people about this and that. So nope

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Not really, all I hear is QQ from people about this and that. So nope
    Well if you had some common sense then you would go to world of logs and look at the data uploaded today, then do some comparisons rather than asking for this to be spoon fed to you.

Deleted

18 inches why?

Deleted
    Well if you had some common sense then you would go to world of logs and look at the data uploaded today, then do some comparisons rather than asking for this to be spoon fed to you.
    This Hehe

Deleted
    There's always one bitch like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here are the logs from me playing combat last night.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-25l3abxgn35v3rdq/

We heard mut was bugged so we went combat last minute and it went pretty smoothly. Its ridiculously OP on Heroic Halfus, for example. I did slightly more single target than I did with mut pre-patch, but it might of have just been luck or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    There's always one bitch like you.
    I'm sorry that not everyone here is going to give you information that can be found in about 6 mouse-clicks and 1 minute of minor concentration. In fact it takes longer to make a thread and call someone a bitch than it does to actually get this information yourself, but still there are lazy, jive-assed, can't be bothered cock-jugglers like yourself asking for this info.

If that makes me a bitch then hey i'm cool with that. Did you know my care meter actually moved like, from here to here? Practically quivered it did! Gogo get your info slacker.

10+ Year Old Account
    jive-assed, can't be bothered cock-jugglers like yourself asking for this info.

If that makes me a bitch then hey i'm cool with that. Did you know my care meter actually moved like, from here to here? Practically quivered it did! Gogo get your info slacker.
    This made me giggle =3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratorogue View Post
    Here are the logs from me playing combat last night.

We heard mut was bugged so we went combat last minute and it went pretty smoothly. Its ridiculously OP on Heroic Halfus, for example. I did slightly more single target than I did with mut pre-patch, but it might of have just been luck or something else.
    muti was bugged?

Closing this thread as 3 people have been suspended for flaming/trolling already.