How long before we see the new meta gems on the AH

Just wondering? I want the Reverberating one with the 54 strength.

Depends on your server. On Thrall US (A lot of Horde, hardly any Alliance), the Horde had all three just hours after the patch was released. The Alliance side, on the other hand, still have none.
    no u missunderstood, I lied. -despairsodelicious

Yeah, alliance on EU servers lol

I just bought a Reverberating Today for 200G. Was very happy to see that!

alliance side on uther has several people with the reverberating cut and just a couple with the agile cut

I picked up the Agile pattern yesterday in Grim Batol. Sold it for 6000g (yeah... I know) and now there are 30 Agile metas on the AH for 700g each. I sold the pattern for way under what I could have gotten and I feel like the JC'er selling the metas is way underpriced too. He could probably be listing for 1000g each since he's the only one with the cut currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    thers alot allready starting whit ~600g ea
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

Someone on horde had the Int one on my tiny server Vashj yesterday. Selling for 900g each.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my server both the alliance and horde side have the agile cut. No reverberating or Burning gems as of yet though.

I think it is so funny when people are prepared to pay so much for next to nothing. It's only 54 strength, which is not that much more power than 54 crit anyway. I can mine 15k a day if I put my mind to it but there is no way I would pay 1000g for a meta gem. I will stick with my crit for a few weeks and laugh at all the people willing to pay these super inflated prices. i give it two weeks and it will be down to 200g.