Poll: Which overall class do you think is the best

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Holy Paladins. They can heal three people at the same time with one heal. Their beaconed target, their self, and someone else.

Comparing frost mages to fire mages is pretty sad...

Damage is much lower than fire, CC is roughly the same, double Ice Block is never used due to rotational cold snap usage, aoe damage is absolutely horrid, no dragon's breath for chogall, novas break in a millisecond, no ranged speed reduction(flame strike), no cleave damage, etc, etc, etc.

Really, all frost has is replenishment(lol) and shields(that eat at their GCDs), and with the recent patch... I find fire to be much less mana intensive to be perfectly honest.

2 percent voted for rogues lol

you guys do relize mutilate rogues are top or near top on stateofdps right

I think priests might be at the best part right now. Shadow in competent hands is doing its best relative dps in ages it seems, while they are excelling at AoE heals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin. All 3 specs are now extremely good. Prot is actually probably a little bit overpowered.

Pre-4.0.6 it was easily Hunters though, Survival was incredibly versatile. The new MM spec is considerably less so. MM has ZERO AoE capability. Multi-Shot literally might as well not exist.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    LOL shamans

I don't like these threads.

They encourage FOTM players.

but to be OT: hunters

Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    I don't like these threads.

They encourage FOTM players.

but to be OT: hunters
    You actually have a good point. Didn't really think about that. Been with my warrior since BC. I hate FOTM, but the baddies have to roll something to get into raids right?

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    Paladin. All 3 specs are now extremely good. Prot is actually probably a little bit overpowered.
    Couldn't agree more but it's nice to be able to fill so many roles with just one character.

Deleted
    Priests got an overall buff, shadow and both healing specs, so I'd say were one of the happiest classes with the patch. Most spriests should have gotten a 2k or so dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Wait, ret is finally fixed? :O
    I still wouldn't bring one to a raid......