Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well..I wear my jeans to work ..and I work as an artist..so they don't really get dirty. No idea why some people wash them after wearing them once. Honestly, you probably sweat more every night in your bedsheets. Do you wash and change them daily too?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Until they completely disintegrate.

I thought it was common knowledge that jeans dosn't need to be washed! Science has proved so...
    Trollin' in 100% of my posts, 50% of the time.

You might've made it through Naxxaramas, but you didn't pay much attention... Maybe you were a hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by heacon View Post
    2-5 times.... or really just after a party....smoke stinks
    Yeah, smokey strip clubs suck for that and usually too much damn stripper glitter and skeet. Normally, 3-4 but usually about as often as I wash my hands, and I only do that if I shit on them.

The Patient
    Once or twice usually, I like to stay clean

I usually change my clothes every 1 or 2 days, but jeans are something I wear shamefully long before washing. Month or two or less if they get dirty I only wear them in work, though.

EDiT: Have to add that we got cold weather around the year, so no reason to fear of sweating.
    Last edited by jarhu; 2011-02-11 at 11:34 PM.

2-5 times, depends on what i do. At a party forexample, new jeans, fresh jeans... in school, well what the hell, i just use some, i used for 1 week ago, i didn't wash.. As long as the jeans doesn't stink, or look in badly shape, i don't give a shit.
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

A lot.

Like, a lot a lot.

Until just before I think they'll start to smell.
    Torethirnyi, Blackwing's Bane - Orc Enhancement Shaman - <Conviction> of Korgath - (H) 9/13 25-man - Retired from WoW in 4.1
    Champion Torethyr Sarin - Cyborg Vengeance Juggernaut - <Conviction> of Prophecy of the Five - 10/10 Nightmare Mode - Retired

Nothing makes you hate MMOs more than having played MMOs.

1 week if i don't see them as dirty during that week. other thing and how often i change them is shirt: every other day underwear/socks every day (anything else is disgusting)

3-4 days max.
    90 Orc Warrior - Ganglion | 90 Draenei Hunter - Fleshgrind

When to wash jeans depends on a lot of factors, but generally, I own 1 pair of jeans at a time as I will only ever wear the ones that look the best -- regardless of how many pairs I have. I wash jeans VERY rarely when they are new and wash them more as they get "broken in". Then, as they age and start falling apart, I wash them less and less to reduce tears and holes.

PFFFT Jeans... Wash.. lol :P

like 5 wears

When buttersnaps appear, Peaches no longer Interest me

1 time to every 2 weeks. depending if i have clean clothes. starting to border closer to around 3-5 wears per wash, unless they smell or are stained ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

3-4 times before I wash them.

jeans don't get dirty easly so 1.5 2 weeks atleast.I don't wear same jean everyday tho.

Once or twice. Anything passed that points just feels way too greasy.

I wear them once, throw them out and buy new ones

until they start smell like a homeless otherwise i still wear them

Never, just spray Febreeze on them everyday! There you're good to go.
    Do you like Guacamole?