Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Until they completely disintegrate.

Deleted
    I thought it was common knowledge that jeans dosn't need to be washed! Science has proved so...

Quote Originally Posted by heacon View Post
    2-5 times.... or really just after a party....smoke stinks
    Yeah, smokey strip clubs suck for that and usually too much damn stripper glitter and skeet. Normally, 3-4 but usually about as often as I wash my hands, and I only do that if I shit on them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once or twice usually, I like to stay clean

I usually change my clothes every 1 or 2 days, but jeans are something I wear shamefully long before washing. Month or two or less if they get dirty I only wear them in work, though.

EDiT: Have to add that we got cold weather around the year, so no reason to fear of sweating.
    Last edited by jarhu; 2011-02-11 at 11:34 PM.

2-5 times, depends on what i do. At a party forexample, new jeans, fresh jeans... in school, well what the hell, i just use some, i used for 1 week ago, i didn't wash.. As long as the jeans doesn't stink, or look in badly shape, i don't give a shit.
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

A lot.

Like, a lot a lot.

Until just before I think they'll start to smell.

1 week if i don't see them as dirty during that week. other thing and how often i change them is shirt: every other day underwear/socks every day (anything else is disgusting)

10+ Year Old Account
    3-4 days max.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    When to wash jeans depends on a lot of factors, but generally, I own 1 pair of jeans at a time as I will only ever wear the ones that look the best -- regardless of how many pairs I have. I wash jeans VERY rarely when they are new and wash them more as they get "broken in". Then, as they age and start falling apart, I wash them less and less to reduce tears and holes.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Deleted
    PFFFT Jeans... Wash.. lol :P

like 5 wears

1 time to every 2 weeks. depending if i have clean clothes. starting to border closer to around 3-5 wears per wash, unless they smell or are stained ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    3-4 times before I wash them.

jeans don't get dirty easly so 1.5 2 weeks atleast.I don't wear same jean everyday tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once or twice. Anything passed that points just feels way too greasy.

I wear them once, throw them out and buy new ones

Deleted
    until they start smell like a homeless otherwise i still wear them

2 or 3 times

10+ Year Old Account
    Never, just spray Febreeze on them everyday! There you're good to go.
    Do you like Guacamole?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliwhacker View Post
    Never, just spray Febreeze on them everyday! There you're good to go.
    Spraying anything with that chemical crap is a bad idea. Just sayin'