Deleted

Trinket combo [Feal cat]

I'm having some difficulty when choosing which trinkets I should use for my cat.

I currently have Tia's Grace HC version, Unsolvable Riddle and Unheeded Warning to choose from.

I'm thinking of replacing Unsolvable Riddle with Unheeded Warning but will loose 321 Mastery and one hell of a on use Agi buff.

Any thought?

Tias Grace is awesome, even better than most epic ones.
    Use Fluid death wehn u get it for second.

There is some rumors going around that with the change to Unheeded warning, its going to become BiS

Deleted
    Yeah i can see the changes now. Before patch it was something like 50% damage increase to auto attacks but now its "Chance to increase Weapon Damage by 680 for 10 sec" So the new proc seems really awesome for kitties

Tried UW extensively today and ... No. it is not a huge upgrade at all in ilvl359.
    Maybe as gear improves who knows....

I'm sticking to Tia's Grace + Fluid Death

10+ Year Old Account
    UW is a huge upgrade over heroic tia's grace in my 359 gear, although mine's tuned a little more towards haste, and I run the savage roar glyph.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

Deleted
    Just did a little test on the dummys

Test 1: Tia's Grace HC and Unsolvable Riddle. Blew Berserk and the Use on Unsolvable Riddle(1605 Agi for 20 sec) and regular rotation.
    Peaked at 17.5k dps and stopped at 13k after 3 minutes.

Test 2: Tia's Grace HC and Unheeded Warning. Blew Berserk, regular rotation and peaked at 15k dps. Saw Unheeded Warning proc 1 time and stopped at 13k after 3 minutes.

So after this little test it's pretty clear at least to me at iLevel 354 that Unheeded Warning isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Might scale with better gear but I'm not so sure about it as it is now. Kinda wish I didn't buy it for 12k >_<

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 03:49 AM ----------

Just for the fun of it I did a test like the other 2 except ditching Tia's Grace HC for a combo of Unsolvable Riddle and Unheeded Warning and interesting enough I peaked with 20k dps with Berserk and UR's Use and ended after 3 minutes of testing at 14.5k dps.

Even more confused now since this test was superior to the last two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Modelling trinkets isn't easy, and frequently not effective; my own personal experience has shown that both fluid death and tia's grace are significantly over-valued by theorycrafting.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

Deleted
    Yeah you really might have a point there Utopianh