Power Auras help... holy shock?

I can't for the life of me, get the timer for holy shock to work anymore. I recently deleted the game and reinstalled and so my settings for the addon as it was are gone. I followed the tutorial that I had used originally and NOTHING shows up on my screen at all. CTRL clicking to see what's wrong tells me it's because it's not on my action bar, but it is.

Help?

...or is there a lighter addon that does the same thing?

Thanks all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    I can't for the life of me, get the timer for holy shock to work anymore. I recently deleted the game and reinstalled and so my settings for the addon as it was are gone. I followed the tutorial that I had used originally and NOTHING shows up on my screen at all. CTRL clicking to see what's wrong tells me it's because it's not on my action bar, but it is.

Help?

...or is there a lighter addon that does the same thing?

Thanks all.
    sorry you may need to explain what you would like to have in the aura because I dont know which tutorial you are referring to.

Do you want an aura to be up telling you when holy shock can next be used?

Quote Originally Posted by yogzpatel View Post
    sorry you may need to explain what you would like to have in the aura because I dont know which tutorial you are referring to.

Do you want an aura to be up telling you when holy shock can next be used?
    It was a timer, just put up a number counting down to when your shock comes off cd.

Deleted
    I'm not very pro with power auras, but wouldn't just a cooldown addon fill your need for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Feel free to try this code out.

Code:
    Version:4.7; icon:Spell_Holy_SearingLight; buffname:Holy Shock; x:-3; bufftype:15; texture:4; alpha:0.79; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.12; y:-150; inverse:true; timer.b:0.8824; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0.898; timer.y:-121; timer.x:-10; timer.UseOwnColor:true
    I don´t have much time so just did something quickly, you can adjust the position etc ofc.

Edit: Oh yeah, jsut copy the text and press 'Import' in the /Powa menu and paste it there.
    Thank you so much, it's working now.