Thread: Hunter Hate

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Angry Hunter Hate

    Why is there so much Hunter hate out there? I really don't understand it. I had slight lag today while in an instance run and announced it to the group, and got insta kicked. I can say the same exact thing on my Mage or Paladin and won't get kicked at all.

    Also, if I ask a question in Trade they'll reply with smart ass Huntard remarks. It really bugs me a lot for some reason.

  2. #2
    Because the WoW community is horrible? Because people are stupid kids? because in Vanilla Hunters were hard to grasp and people were retarded at playing them? All of those reasons are viable, however, i think its because of one thing

    Jealousy


    Yes, the green eyed monster that is Envy. The fact that Hunters are so awesome the other classes just have to watch on as we send a beast to rip their faces off while filling them full of arrows/bullets. We dont need no spells. Heals? PAH! I spit on your heals! We have beasts that are willing to give their lives so we may live another day. We work with our pets to bring swift doom to all who would dare opposue us.

    If, by some miracle, they manage to kill our pet and come to us, thinking they will beat us into submission, they will find they are mistaken on a level unable to comprehend. We can freeze them, burn them, slow them and even set the snakes of the wild on them through our varis traps that only a true hunter can understand. if they fail we can break their leg and make a heroic leap backwards to safety!

    Still they come? They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. A weapon that no other class can even hope to understand. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress the illsuion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    Still they come? They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. A weapon that no other class can even hope to understand. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress the illsuion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.
    i think i love you

  4. #4
    I think I love him also...
    I'm the one who comes when you're feelin so numb. You're the one who runs so I'm the one who hunts you. Most try to run but it's so fun to confront you. I am the RAGER, I am FOREVER.

  5. #5
    Silverfang, that is the best answer to any question I have seen all day! Well done, sir! Well done.
    Great, went Offtopic right after Kumduh said you should NOT go offtopic.
    I just facerolled over the keyboard, and a 7-day timeout for you is what happened.
    -Zao

  6. #6
    I nominate Silverfang for Hunter class leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by planetuber View Post
    Silverfang, that is the best answer to any question I have seen all day! Well done, sir! Well done.
    Correction: Best answer on the forums EVER!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I nominate Silverfang for Hunter class leader.
    I'd have to agree. His post made me love my Hunter x100.

  9. #9
    I don't know about that, do you play a lot of pvp Silverfang?

  10. #10
    that is the smartest thing ive heard anyone say about anything!
    Get down, do you?

  11. #11
    Silverfang gets best comment of the year right now.

    It has to be jealousy though cause I can beast pretty hard as surv or bm... Like at one point i stopped waiting for tanks and just started ccing/kiting/tanking/soloing mobs with my awesome OP abilities of OPness. Seriously we have defied game logic. We now are the only class that can do top dps/full rotations while running non-stop. Our only fault is that we are the only class with no heals outside of mm, mages technically have shields as when you have a fixed health bar they might as well be heals.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

  12. #12
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tree House
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    Because the WoW community is horrible? Because people are stupid kids? because in Vanilla Hunters were hard to grasp and people were retarded at playing them? All of those reasons are viable, however, i think its because of one thing

    Jealousy


    Yes, the green eyed monster that is Envy. The fact that Hunters are so awesome the other classes just have to watch on as we send a beast to rip their faces off while filling them full of arrows/bullets. We dont need no spells. Heals? PAH! I spit on your heals! We have beasts that are willing to give their lives so we may live another day. We work with our pets to bring swift doom to all who would dare opposue us.

    If, by some miracle, they manage to kill our pet and come to us, thinking they will beat us into submission, they will find they are mistaken on a level unable to comprehend. We can freeze them, burn them, slow them and even set the snakes of the wild on them through our varis traps that only a true hunter can understand. if they fail we can break their leg and make a heroic leap backwards to safety!

    Still they come? They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. A weapon that no other class can even hope to understand. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress the illsuion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.
    He's our king.

  13. #13
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I nominate Silverfang for Hunter class leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana View Post
    He's our king.
    I agree
    Not that I had real encounters like OP.
    But when it happens, I'll keep this is mind and don't let it bother me

  14. #14
    Herald of the Titans Oneirophobia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Summoner's Rift, feeding Darius. >:D
    Posts
    2,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    Because the WoW community is horrible? Because people are stupid kids? because in Vanilla Hunters were hard to grasp and people were retarded at playing them? All of those reasons are viable, however, i think its because of one thing

    Jealousy


    Yes, the green eyed monster that is Envy. The fact that Hunters are so awesome the other classes just have to watch on as we send a beast to rip their faces off while filling them full of arrows/bullets. We dont need no spells. Heals? PAH! I spit on your heals! We have beasts that are willing to give their lives so we may live another day. We work with our pets to bring swift doom to all who would dare opposue us.

    If, by some miracle, they manage to kill our pet and come to us, thinking they will beat us into submission, they will find they are mistaken on a level unable to comprehend. We can freeze them, burn them, slow them and even set the snakes of the wild on them through our varis traps that only a true hunter can understand. if they fail we can break their leg and make a heroic leap backwards to safety!

    Still they come? They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. A weapon that no other class can even hope to understand. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress the illsuion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.
    And then your pet scurries off into extra trash on agressive and you wipe your group.
    And just as your remaining group members see escape within their grasp, aspect of the pack dazes them and they are eaten alive.
    While you sit in feign death, perfectly safe.


    I don't really think its jealousy at all, I'm pretty sure they hate us because the above reasons. That, and pre-wrath everything that dropped was rolled on by us.

    INFRACTED! For uhm... Idk, I'll read the ToS later, I'm sure I'll find something in there I can stretch to cover whatever it is I don't like about you.

  15. #15
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    And then your pet scurries off into extra trash on agressive and you wipe your group.
    And just as your remaining group members see escape within their grasp, aspect of the pack dazes them and they are eaten alive.
    While you sit in feign death, perfectly safe.


    I don't really think its jealousy at all, I'm pretty sure they hate us because the above reasons. That, and pre-wrath everything that dropped was rolled on by us.
    Sssh!! You're ruining the moment.

  16. #16
    Yes, the green eyed monster that is Envy. The fact that WARLOCKS are so awesome the other classes just have to watch on as we send a beast to rip their faces off while filling them full of Spells/agony. We dont need no arrows. Heals? PAH! I spit on your heals! We have beasts that are willing to give their lives so we may live another day. We work with our pets to bring swift doom to all who would dare oppose us.

    FIXED =D
    Any prize that's worth having usually requires a risk. No matter how big the risk don't ever think twice just do it!

  17. #17
    Maybe they just got out of a BG where a hunter hit them for 90k in 1 second and took it out on you.

  18. #18
    Herald of the Titans istheshiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    2,802
    There are hunters everywhere and they be stealing mah lootz....
    "There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"

  19. #19
    Mechagnome SanderZammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Take a guess... no, NOT THERE! You and your dirty mind.
    Posts
    732
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker12489 View Post
    Yes, the green eyed monster that is Envy. The fact that WARLOCKS are so awesome the other classes just have to watch on as we send a beast to rip their faces off while filling them full of Spells/agony. We dont need no arrows. Heals? PAH! I spit on your heals! We have beasts that are willing to give their lives so we may live another day. We work with our pets to bring swift doom to all who would dare oppose us.

    FIXED =D
    -100 internetz for insulting our king! That's right, give those internetz back! NOW!

  20. #20
    High Overlord Emokisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Västerås, Sweden
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    Because the WoW community is horrible? Because people are stupid kids? because in Vanilla Hunters were hard to grasp and people were retarded at playing them? All of those reasons are viable, however, i think its because of one thing

    Jealousy


    Yes, the green eyed monster that is Envy. The fact that Hunters are so awesome the other classes just have to watch on as we send a beast to rip their faces off while filling them full of arrows/bullets. We dont need no spells. Heals? PAH! I spit on your heals! We have beasts that are willing to give their lives so we may live another day. We work with our pets to bring swift doom to all who would dare opposue us.

    If, by some miracle, they manage to kill our pet and come to us, thinking they will beat us into submission, they will find they are mistaken on a level unable to comprehend. We can freeze them, burn them, slow them and even set the snakes of the wild on them through our varis traps that only a true hunter can understand. if they fail we can break their leg and make a heroic leap backwards to safety!

    Still they come? They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. A weapon that no other class can even hope to understand. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress the illsuion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.
    Oh my God! <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •