Thread: Low DPS

Deleted

Low DPS

Hey I got a problem my dps is very low but my gear is good enough to pull atleast 24-26k dps or that I been told but as survival I did 16-18k think I dident do more because of lag of haste or crit but dunno now after patch I did go MM and looked everywhere and seen people say there are no retation only prio so atm I do SrS-2x SS-CS-if high on focus AS-AiS if talent proc but my dps is shit compared to survival before patch but still higher than survival before patch but not by much

my stats atm are

Crit 20.33% know its low but had to reforge some gear to get hit capped
    Haste 6.02% dunno how much MM need haste but seen that this was fine was survival and need some help on this
    Hit im capped
    Mastery 15.12% dunno anything about Mastery as MM so need help here
    Agi 4632 ofcause gone down after respec

Im realy in need of help here the guild was happy with my dps as survival before patch but after they want me to go much higer because of the MM buff

Go BM---> Join raid --->Right click-hunter mark-send in pet---> make sandwich
    jk
    imo for all dps its really what you feel comfortable doing. I do awesome dps as bm and ok as surv but i cant do it as mm cause i simply dont like it. As for mm though my general rule was always try to keep around 30 focus 4 seconds before chimera was up and always Steady Shot twice never just once
    also i wuldnt be using aimed shot off proc... it doesnt hit hard enuff and the cast time is to long for it to be in ur rotation non-proc... two steady shots do more. Also cobra shot is no good for mm as chimera refreshes Serpent Sting and does physical damage where as cobra does nature.
    If I remember correctly I just did serpent sting chimera shot arcane till empty and spamed steady shot and arcane till chimera was up used as soon as cd was down and continued with a few traps thrown in as extra and Aimed shot procs.
    Surv is much simplier as you litterly have 3-5 buttons you do serpent sting then spam cobra and do black arrow/explosive whenever you can. Unless you have good haste you shouldn't be using arcane shot to much

I hope this helps >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

Be wary of what people post on forums....I did 42k on blah blah...often its a gimmick boss (harf arse) and they are giving you a peak DPS.

Im not doing my potential at the moment with MM...its new....im not good at it yet.

Try this.

Go to Female Dwarf. Import your SV spec, spend the time to setup the rotation bits properly, now calc ure DPS (self buff only).

How does this compare to you on a Target dummy. For me its like 99% for SV (a spec im familiar with) and like 80% with MM (a spec im not familiar with...and yes im factoring in Careful aim).

Now....with say 354 gear in say MM, FD will say you should pull ~14k. Add raid buffs and this goes to like 22-23k !!

Im not doing that in a raid at all.

Thats coz in a raid I need to not die, lead the raid and manage my excitement / idiocy / tiredness etc etc.

Now you can ask your 10 man friends to come to the dummy with you 5 mins before a raid to check your dps / rotation or as I am doing....study your recount and look at world of logs etc to see...hey...look im doing to many arcanes or not enough this...or im only firing 66% of shots that some good-o can manage.

So step 1, get on the dummy and cross check your rotations.

Oh and if you get the right.

Get a healer paladin friend dual him and try to kill him...this way you get below the 80% careful aim and can play with your full rotation....obviously he isnt leverl 88 or whatever

Oh and have fun with it....I am....although being MM - Aimed Shot...I do feel I need Aspect of the Brick or some such thing to demonstrate my clunky arcane blast like nature.