Poll: which would you choose?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

if you only had 2 choices....

wondering out of the following 2 scenarios, which one most people would choose:
    1. you can have ONE class at max level. thats it. your stuck with that one class forever
    2. you can play any/all classes as long as you want, but can never use them at max level

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted 1 class, because permanently missing a large part of the end-game just seems... not fun.

Def one class, so long as I can play it at least somewhat well.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child
    people that don't do endgame stuff are usually casual,
    and i don't think many casuals go to these sorts of sites

So i preddict a lot of people choosing the 1 class option

Not being able to play endgame content would make me quit the game immediately.

IF I didn't raid WoW would be a very boring game. Sure I like to level up alts from time to time, but I always find myself quitting that character at the 20ish range just because I'm bored of leveling. Definatley option 1 for me, I have no proof on this and just basing this on assumption but, I think the reason WoW has and will continue to dominate the MMO genre is due to the end game. "Omg WoW is the best MMO evar!! Have you seen the goblin town in the Barrens?!?" Nah, killing Old Gods and Dragons is where it's at. =P

mm too bad that they wont add this , since the game currently support all the blizzard s workers families. :P but ya if the case would be like that would be the first choice i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgOctopus View Post
    people that don't do endgame stuff are usually casual,
    and i don't think many casuals go to these sorts of sites

So i preddict a lot of people choosing the 1 class option
    ok, casual doesn't mean you don't do endgame stuff. it mean's you schedule WoW around real life and not real life around WoW. I'm casual, I raid, and I go on mmo champion forums, just like a lot of casual. If you did a poll you'd get pretty equal results (well, some people may not know the difference between casual and hardcore and they may just say they're hardcore because the do endgame stuff)

one class for sure, couldn't bother playing alts all the time (i do, very often, but hell all the time is a bit much even for me)

One class of course, endgame is so fun compared to leveling! I never really liked the leveling part and my alts ain't over used, if I can put it that way! ^^

hard choice. either pick one toon and be locked into it and be stuck with the whinging and moaning about endgame and nerfs etc, or to have a choice of any number of toons to fully explore 1-84.

LF 9more level 60's for guild. first goal aq10!
    somebody call for d doctor?

Deleted
    One so could play end game content with mates!

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted "any/all classes" classes. Because a) I never race to end-game anyway and b) I have altoholic syndrome. However, I'd never subscribe to an MMORPG that had either of those restrictions.
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon