Soloing old content Feral Druid

Don't know how many druids like to solo old content for fun, money or loot but for those who do or have suggestion, what would be the best setup gear wise?
    Stack stam for higher hp pool and bigger heals with lotp and frenzy. (However i found vengence stacking not helpful as most damage taken is normally from magic versus physical in old content situation)
    Stack agility for higher dodge and more dps.
    I have soloed old content quite a lot such as 3/4 tempest keep, karazhan, za, and up. So i have experience in solo aspect as a feral druid.
    I just want some advice from other druids to see their setup.
    Currently, I would like to down more difficult bosses such as kael thas but the amount of magic damage is probaly to overwhelming as I cannot even pass weapon phase + 4 adds rez phase overlapping.

Thankz

I would like to start soloing old world content, up till now, i only did some TBC 5mans etc...

I tried some harder bosses, and i am wondering how do you deal with healing yourself ? Dk's have insane life steal, hunters/locks have their pets tank for them and heal them, paladins heal themselves also....

How do we deal with that ? When LotP is not enough....

Deleted
    if you need some money you should try magtheridon.
    500g +tier tokens, gems, bag, quest and some random loot.

when i soloed him on my dk tank i just went in there and killed him, same on my warlock.
    kill as many mobs in the 1st phase, after that it´s a piece of cake.

I actually tried to solo maghteridon 2 days ago.
    Cleared mobs up to him, (cant kill mobs in his room). Went in, and started dying...slowly but dying. I just had no way of healing myself...thats what i am wondering about I took ~20% off him before i died.

I don't see how can we be as good at soloing as Dk's/locks/hunters/palas...

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you have 2/2 Predatory Strikes and 2/2 Nurturing Instinct. I'm not sure if your doing this in bear or cat form but none the less I'd still have them.

Use Lifebloom x3 on yourself and Rejuvenate, go in cat for and attack whatever. Use CD's when needed for a lot of incoming damage and if you really need to take some damage, pop bear and use Frenzied Regeneration. When you have Predatory Strikes proc, use Healing Touch and maybe another Rejuvenation/Lifebloom on you. Pop into cat and it helps that much more with the Nurturing Instinct talent.

So cat is the way....
    I was actually trying to solo as a bear. And predatory strike doesn't work with that ^^
    Will give Maghy anothertry ^^

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 10:47 AM ----------

Nop, just tried. Doesn't work.
    If predatory strikes worked while in bear it MIGHT be viable...however, in cat form i die as soon as maghy pops.

Ya
    Go cat bleed up the first channeler
    Swap targets, bleed up, go bear and berserk mange
    One of the channlers should die because you hope all the channelers cast heal on the first channeler dying to ur first set of bleeds.
    If your able to kill one channeler, they become easier as it progress. Interrupt as many heals as a you can.
    Also, if your health is low, leave one channeler up and begin healing yourself but versusing mags, you only need 30-40% hp and you are fine with lotp and frenzy because you take minimal dmg from mags himself.
    You can even go cat to dps mags and put up a set of bleeds and shift back if your health is high enough.