Thread: Mount macro

Mount macro

had a look around but cant find / remember it.
    anyoen have a macro that will use land mount when u cant fly, IE bg's ect and flying when u can fly? ty

Deleted
    What you're looking for is the "flyable" condition, like so:

Code:
    /use [flyable] Drake of the West Wind; Black War Elekk
    This will use the flying mount whenever you can fly, and the land mount otherwise.

Deleted
    /use [flyable] Drake of the West Wind; Black War Elekk

should work indeed yes, but be sure that you get the names of the mounts right, some dude in my guild was spamming us for hours, because he got the name wrong

Deleted
    Does anyone know how to make this macro, but to cast Ghost wolf when I'm moving/in combat?
    I've been trying for a while but nothing i do seems to work.
    This is what I have so far, it will cast my drake when possible, and my ghost wolf when not, but no land mount:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [combat] Ghost Wolf
    /use [nocombat][flyable] Onyx netherwing drake; Black War Tiger
    /cast Ghost wolf

Whats the macro for casting a random mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahgoots View Post
    Whats the macro for casting a random mount?
    I got one. It's awesome. Doesn't cast abyssal seahorse.
    Code:
    /run if IsMounted()then Dismount()else f={76,78}g={85}c=CallCompanion r=random m="MOUNT"c(m,f[r(#f)])c(m,g[r(#g)])end

76,78 are the places for 2 flying mounts in your spellbook (the position) and 85 is one groundmount. you can put a lot of mounts into the macro, and I like it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Currently using:

/run if not IsMounted() then g,f,s={94},{23},{1} t=(strfind(GetMapInfo(),"Vashj") and IsSwimming()) and s or IsFlyableArea() and f or g CallCompanion("MOUNT",t[random(#t)]) end
    /dismount

Basically makes it so that the Abyssal Sea Horse is cast in Vashjir, flying mount when you can and non-flying otherwise.

A simpler random mount macro if you only want to pick between a few:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castrandom [swimming] Abbyssal Sea Horse;[flyable] Bird1,Bird2,Bird3;Horse1,Horse2,Horse3
    This will get tight in the macro space if you have a lot of mounts, and in such cases something like Arrcus' macro is better, which expands better.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaltione View Post
    A simpler random mount macro if you only want to pick between a few:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castrandom [swimming] Abbyssal Sea Horse;[flyable] Bird1,Bird2,Bird3;Horse1,Horse2,Horse3
    This will get tight in the macro space if you have a lot of mounts, and in such cases something like Arrcus' macro is better, which expands better.
    I used this, but since I'm a mount collector, I'd like to use as much of my special mounts as I can, which is about 24 flying mounts, and 33 ground mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any code that i can use so that i only mount 3 flying mounts of my choice but randomly, so i dont get red drake, blue drake, green drake in that order all the time? I hope you understand what i mean ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!