Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnik View Post
    Do you actually think MMO-Champion is for ALL the MMOs out there? Well then, you're wrong.

Just look at the front page, do you see any news posts about Aion, Warhammer, rift, and so on? No.
    The boards is build around WoW.
    There is a Bluetracker for Blizzard posts on the Offical WoW forum.

Claiming that MMO-Champion is for all MMO's is wrong and stupid.

Fine, post about Rift in the Off-topic section, but that is what Rift is on MMO-Champion, an Off-topic.
    My my, who rained on your parade? I said no such thing, I am fully aware that MMO-Champion is primarily a WoW orientated website.

But the Video Games forum we can post about any game we like. So kindly stop your wailing.

Deleted
    I have never played Rift.

I have no interest in it.

I'm happy with WoW.

Deleted
    I'm barely logging on to WoW, and I don't play this shitty game called Rift that is hyped beyond belief considering how utterly terrible it is.

I also think that you could start to either post on the official Rift forums regarding things like this, or keep it to one thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    I'm barely logging on to WoW, and I don't play this shitty game called Rift that is hyped beyond belief considering how utterly terrible it is.

I also think that you could start to either post on the official Rift forums regarding things like this, or keep it to one thread.
    Yet you constantly post in every Rift thread to slag it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    My my, who rained on your parade? I said no such thing, I am fully aware that MMO-Champion is primarily a WoW orientated website.

But the Video Games forum we can post about any game we like. So kindly stop your wailing.
    But the making of repeated topics regarding the same things have been discouraged by the moderators before, because it's unneccesary and takes undue space simply for the sake of trying to show off your post more by making it have its own thread.
    That's why it often happens that some topics are put into one thread and one thread only.

MMO-champ is not a democracy, you may not do as you like.

But the making of repeated topics regarding the same things have been discouraged by the moderators before, because it's unneccesary and takes undue space simply for the sake of trying to show off your post more by making it have its own thread.
    That's why it often happens that some topics are put into one thread and one thread only.

MMO-champ is not a democracy, you may not do as you like.
    I agree, so many new Rift threads are annoying, but backseat moderation is also JUST as annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammagia View Post
    Yet you constantly post in every Rift thread to slag it.
    Yes. It's a few seconds worth using to discredit this abomination.

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 02:06 PM ----------

I agree, so many new Rift threads are annoying, but backseat moderation is also JUST as annoying.
    Well I'm sorry that I'm correcting someone for being wrong and telling him how it's been done before. I must be a terrible human being for being right and proving why.
    If you don't want criticism or argumentation or discussion, then I would discourage you from posting opinions on a forum.
    Last edited by mmocb5732d201a; 2011-02-10 at 01:07 PM.

Yes. It's a few seconds worth using to discredit this abomination.
    Wow, go get a life, the games success won't hurt you, and people should decide for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yautjalv426 View Post
    first time i played rift was beta 5 and since then i have been on i would say a total of 30 minutes. I used to play 20+ hours a week. I have 3 transmute alchemist i have not even bothered doing those for just a few minutes a day. i have stuff in the mail that is gone. i am probably kicked out of my guild. but i dont care one bit about any of it at all and it feels fantastic! has anyone else experienced this effect? ever see the that south park episode where stans dad birthed a chocolate mud baby about twice as big as his entire body? i feel the same kind of relief i am sure he felt =)
    Guess what guy, ive played since wow beta, raided most of the content over the years, played many hours a week, i also hardly ever log on anymore...... but i dont play Rift.

people in general just arent logging on as much bro, not alot to do with rift

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Guess what guy, ive played since wow beta, raided most of the content over the years, played many hours a week, i also hardly ever log on anymore...... but i dont play Rift.

people in general just arent logging on as much bro, not alot to do with rift
    Exactly, My 3 month renewing sub was cancelled before I even saw rift.

Deleted
    Wow, go get a life, the games success won't hurt you, and people should decide for themselves.
    I'm not gonna turn into name-calling and personal abuse. This is a forum where it's possible to express an opinion regarding the topics that are allowed, and that is what I do. You said you don't like backseat moderation and I suggest you live as you learn. You've been reported and I won't respond to you again, I'm not gonna fall for this baiting.

I'm not gonna turn into name-calling and personal abuse. This is a forum where it's possible to express an opinion regarding the topics that are allowed, and that is what I do. You said you don't like backseat moderation and I suggest you live as you learn. You've been reported and I won't respond to you again, I'm not gonna fall for this baiting.
    There is no personal abuse there, I am just amazed at someone who spends so much time slagging something, what are you trying to do protect the game buying world from making the biggest mistake ever? They say people don't do anything without a positive intention I am seeking to find out what your positive intention is to call a game "an abomination" and "a shitty game that is terrible beyond belief" I mean at least back up what you say with facts rather than emotive rediculous phrases.

Come on, rather than just slagging off a new thread and using that emotive language, tell us why this game is shitty, terrible and an abomination?

There is no personal abuse there, I am just amazed at someone who spends so much time slagging something, what are you trying to do protect the game buying world from making the biggest mistake ever? They say people don't do anything without a positive intention I am seeking to find out what your positive intention is to call a game "an abomination" and "a shitty game that is terrible beyond belief" I mean at least back up what you say with facts rather than emotive rediculous phrases.

Come on, rather than just slagging off a new thread and using that emotive language, tell us why this game is shitty, terrible and an abomination?
    Seriously, just ignore people like that, nothing good comes out of responding to them. This is an off-topic forum and if the moderators of mmo-champion decides that something is wrong, they will take care of it.
    Rift is an off-topic from WoW so it's the right place to post this, and people post new posts simply because newer = more interesting, and people get to put their own topic wording on it.

Some people actually like Rift, I'm a bit uncertain myself as of yet, but each to their own is all I'll say.
    Field Marshal, YUH, 'nuff said.
    /bonk

Deleted
    check the dk nerfs... maybe i should go to rift omg

Quote Originally Posted by Kunisan View Post
    Seriously, just ignore people like that, nothing good comes out of responding to them. This is an off-topic forum and if the moderators of mmo-champion decides that something is wrong, they will take care of it.
    Rift is an off-topic from WoW so it's the right place to post this, and people post new posts simply because newer = more interesting, and people get to put their own topic wording on it.

Some people actually like Rift, I'm a bit uncertain myself as of yet, but each to their own is all I'll say.
    Yeah my bad, seems it was I who was baited after all

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phalonyx View Post
    check the dk nerfs... maybe i should go to rift omg
    I play mutilol rogue and nothing happened to us... at least you got some attention

Rift is up like all the other new MMOs is in the start, because of the "Ooo, new and shiny" feeling. more just talks about it because everybody who wants, can get a free beta key with some clicks on the mouse.

The two are rather coincidental. I would have unsubscribed from WoW if Rift existed or not. And based on the last Rift beta, I won't be playing it on release day anyhow (playing the wait and see game from the sidelines).

The game will pull jaded / discouraged WoW players away, anyone who is still remotely interested in Azeroth will likely stay there. My thoughts on the game, in brief:

Pros: similiar enough to WoW to make for an effortless learning curve, different enough (initially) to spark interest. Talent trees and their potential will make some folks quite happy.

Cons: Gameplay in general feels like quicksand. Many may cite the similarities to WoW as a lack of originality. No open beta (to my knowledge) to cover max level PvP / PvE gameplay means that the first several months are going to be pretty tumultuous as far as balance goes.

Deleted
    not logged into wow since beta 5 once my gametime run out i cancled my account , going to spain and get back just before rift is released (pre-order) so will wait for rift |

Sadly, I haven't touched WoW since I played the Rift beta... might have something to do with the fact that I haven't renewed my sub card though :P
    "Knowledge talks, Wisdom listens."

RIFT: Shard= Whitefall EU, Character= Lathiel, Class= Mage

15+ Year Old Account
    None whatsoever.