Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by EviLolita View Post
    I've only logged on once. That was to leave my guild so my kids can play my toons (7 level 85's with every profesion in the game maxed out). I've been wanting to quit WoW for awhile now and Rift gave me that final shove I needed. Alot of people in my guild will be leaving to play Rift. They're rolling Guardians so I won't be playing with them. After reading the lore I don't want to play that faction. I still have one toon in WoW thats not to 85 yet (level 82 hunter), but I can't bring myself to log on the finish leveling it. Guess one of my kids will end up having to do it.

Everyone that I know who are quitting WoW are quitting for alll the same reasons. They are :

1) tired of Blizz always breaking classes to fix an arena imbalance
    2) tired of spending all night in 1 dungeon
    3)sick of all the immature kids that have mutliplied over the last year in this game
    4) really hate ghostcrawler and the other gms who are being douche's to their customers right now.
    Crikey you are an even bigger altoholic than me xD and I do agree with a lot of your points, since wotlk the philosophy of the way wow is going has changed, and it doesnt suit me anymore.

Trion APPEAR to be saying they won't look for absoloute class balance and don't have arena, so I am hoping that a little imbalance will be evened out in Warfronts.

I've logged in twice. Once to empty out my mailboxes so I don't lose stuff, and once to make sure people who didn't join the rest of us for the beta know where we're going.
    I may find myself back in WoW again, wouldn't be the first time, so I like to keep my network and my stuffs secure.

I only logged on once to give all my gold, gems, flasks, and crafting mats to the guild. Then give some of my fun stuff to good friends

My WoW time has decreased to zero, since I no longer have an active subscription.

logged in once
    laughed my a$$ off at nightelf character model on launcher screen..
    flew my ashes of alar one last time around org (10 min)
    logged out
    canceled subscription

waiting impatiently for beta 7...

tic...

toc...

tic...

toc...
    Last edited by Narghile; 2011-02-11 at 06:57 AM.

i played beta 5 and 6 and have since signed my guild leadership over to my son, yeah, i log on, do a few dailys and log off again, just no interest anymore. not saying rift is the total reason why, just saying, i need something new and i find myself having riftdrawals when the beta servers go down.

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 09:09 PM ----------

Do you actually think MMO-Champion is for ALL the MMOs out there? Well then, you're wrong.

lol, ok, you yourself said it's MMO champion so, no, it's not WOW champion either.

me thinks doofie and garnik may be roommates, both from denmark and hate rift.

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yautjalv426 View Post
    Hey at least I didnt start (well didnt intend to start) this thread as a wow vs rift which is better they have to many of those. i was just asking how everyone if they have noticed there wow time has changed.

lol, exactly, it's all the self rightous people who feel they can boss people around on these forums or just wanna argue that had to disrupt a civil conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, not had a subscription for a month now.

Have not played Rift, but it looks good.
    Aren't these kinds of threads against the rules?
    I haven't played WoW for weeks now, due to Xbox gaming and Starcraft 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rift has not lowered my WoW play time at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    I tried the BETA but it quickly bored me.
    RIFT is basically a carbon-copy of WoW with no lore and a more complicated class system. Everything is copied from WoW, from UI layout to spell effects.
    The only improvement over WoW is the graphic engine, which looks better btu also looks more artificial. WoW may have outdated graphics, but it looks very realistic. Even the cartoony parts are immersive.
    for crying out loud, WoW copied their game from other games, except for the graphics style, now how on earth does that make Rift a WoW copy?

It's as if you wotlk players think that WoW was the first mmo ever created.

---------- Post added 2011-02-11 at 07:50 AM ----------

And I havent played WoW ever since trying Rift, the game is new and fresh and doesnt feel like it's stale like WoW is.

I do however find it funny when the clueless crew goes into the OFF-TOPIC forum and tell everyone to talk about WoW only.

I've layed the last 2 Rift Betas: the first I levelled to 25. my wow time plummeted during this time.

The 2nd Beta I logged on Rift twice for a total period of approx 2 hours and my wow play time has increased since then.

In a way I should thank RIFT, it reminded me why I play WOW.
    Last edited by Hakto; 2011-02-11 at 07:40 AM.