Deleted

Prot Paladin Food?

So, what do you guys eat? What stat do we get from the Fortune Cookie?

I was thinking of Fortune Cookie or Lavascale Minestrone, what do you think?

I personally eat mastery food, because I have geared in a way that when I drink agi flask, have eaten mastery food and battle shout/how/soe totem is up, I am exactly at the block cap.

(If you dont know what block cap, its when bosses/mobs cant hit you from in front, u will either dodge, parry, they will miss or u will block, it works for me and my healers enjoy it :P)

Deleted
    I'm at 49,78 Block 12,27 Parry and 11.10 Dodge Unbuffed How much will I need for the cap?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    I'm at 49,78 Block 12,27 Parry and 11.10 Dodge Unbuffed How much will I need for the cap?
    You can get 24,25 AVD more before you hit the magic spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    The food i eat is lavascale minestrone. ( stupid fish are a pain in the ass to catch D: )

I've seen others use the uldum fish but i prefer the mastery one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stamina + mastery all the way, dude, unless you really really need expertise. No point in avoidance, hit or str imo.

Lavascale minestrone I think it's called, as others have mentioned here before.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post
    I personally eat mastery food, because I have geared in a way that when I drink agi flask, have eaten mastery food and battle shout/how/soe totem is up, I am exactly at the block cap.

(If you dont know what block cap, its when bosses/mobs cant hit you from in front, u will either dodge, parry, they will miss or u will block, it works for me and my healers enjoy it :P)
    How much dodge do we get from agility flask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post

I was under the impression that 102.4% was unreachable in t11. Did that change?
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    I was under the impression that 102.4% was unreachable in t11. Did that change?
    Yes, it's definitely possible. It's even possible without heroic raid gear. You do have to make some sacrifices though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brashara View Post
    How much dodge do we get from agility flask?
    Less than you get from a mastery elixir