10+ Year Old Account

Agility Leatherworking Epics

Patch day rolled around and to my less than considerable surprise blizzard rushed the patch before it was truly done . All of the BS and Tailoring epics had sockets with adjusted itemization, so did my leatherworking intellect epics, but all of the agility gear remained untouched. So, I vented slightly in a ticket. I actually recieved a LIVE Gm ressponse who was very eager to re-assure me that they were working on it, and to keep my eye out for blue posts.

Deleted
    If this is true, it makes me a happy huntard.

This would be nice... my rogue could use the extra stats.

Thank goodness I was about to be pissed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chipsky View Post
    This would be nice... my rogue could use the extra stats.
    You won't get any extra stats because for the item to get a socket it needs for it's stats to be reduced, so you don't win extra stats it's just that with that socket you can put whatever combination of stats you want.

I don't care if they reduce the stats of an item so they can put one socket in it but i was wondering, why only some of the LW epics would be changed and not all of them ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    You won't get any extra stats because for the item to get a socket it needs for it's stats to be reduced, so you don't win extra stats it's just that with that socket you can put whatever combination of stats you want.

I don't care if they reduce the stats of an item so they can put one socket in it but i was wondering, why only some of the LW epics would be changed and not all of them ??
    You know full well that the value of 20 agility can far outweigh whatever secondary stat you give up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    I'll trade crit/mastery/etc for agility any day of the week. You better bet its an upgrade. =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Also you can get the socket bonus if they're nice enough to make the sockets red, like on the caster mail stuff :P.