Less shadow orbs since patch?

Maybe I was just having a bad run last night when raiding, but I was having some serious orb starvation. I really dont have numbers or logs to back myself up but I just feel like Empowered Shadows was constantly falling off, and needing to do 2-3 more full flays just to get 1 more and get ES back on. I even had a couple times where i didnt get an orb before my opening DP fell off. Anyone else feeling this, or just paranoia?

I was noticing it this morning doing dailies. It does seem to be proccing less. But it might just be my imagination...

I noticed this too. More often than not, I'll stand there spamming Mind Flay for ten seconds. And then after I'd start getting them, I'd be up to 3 in a second.. I was hoping they'd fix this rng. =[

signature by Shyama.

I would actually say it is better, not much tho

Yes, I have noticed this too.

In my opinion it looks more.

It seems like a slightly higher proc rate to me, but it's really hard to tell.

Also, Onyxia deep breaths more.

I have not played much since the patch has been released, but in heroics i did, it's proc with more frequency then before.

So far I got fewer than before. But that was only in BH, some randoms and in dailies, only now going for my first raid since patch. I'll have to see...

Many thanks to Mystyka for creating my signature!

my orb proc is about the same for how RNG it is

I had issues with horrid orb procs last night as well. I just figured I was having bad luck, as frustrating as it was. But then again I always have bad luck.... I hate shadow orbs.

Just been raiding, now our the servers of our Battlegroup crashed, and loginservers seem dead Had a few goes on Al'Akir, and maybe I am just unlucky, but my Shadoworbs still seem less than normal. Sometimes I have 7-8 Mindflays without a single orb.

Many thanks to Mystyka for creating my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Also, Onyxia deep breaths more.
    Seriously.
    {[( )]}

About the same for me. You just REMEMBER when it doesn't...heh.