Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    WOW. no one said Ratchet and Clank!?!?!

Heavy Rain is a must buy, Little Big Planet 2 , Uncharted Series, Infamous was really good as well.

Sadly most games that come on both systems play better on 360.

And before you flame i have them both and try them on both (FFXIII was way better looking on PS3 though)

Quote Originally Posted by chaztheweird View Post
    Demon's souls
    fixed.
    also if you do pick it up, pack arrows hundreds upon hundreds of arrows.
    also watch your enemy's feet, you can read all their movement and attacks from their feet, unless they don't have feet then shoot it with flaming arrows.
    also fuck mindflayers.
    Last edited by mordale; 2011-02-11 at 12:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    No Battlefield Bad Company 2 or Dead Space 2 on that list.
    Both are awesome, but you really got to get used to the whole "Shooter on a console" thing.

However, as soon as you get used to aiming with a Controller, you'll notice that they are just as fun as PC Shooters ^^
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    Shadow of the Colossus...
    Shadow of the colossus? They made a new one?

I played it when it first came out on ps2 and it was fantastic.

*Little Big Planet - if not both, then at least number 2..

*Demon's soul - it is not really as hard as everybody says once you get the hang of it, the game is just pretty unforgiving while you learn.. Once you figure out the avoidance for said boss / mob and know what to look for to spot different attacks, the difficulty decreases by a mile.

*Bioshock 2 .. Can't remember if 1 is also for ps3, I played that on the PC
    Last edited by Nudi; 2011-02-11 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Destram View Post
    Shadow of the colossus? They made a new one?

I played it when it first came out on ps2 and it was fantastic.
    They are remaking Shadow of the Colossus to Ps3 in HD, with trophy and 3D support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMsGiJ_Fc3g

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    *Little Big Planet - if not both, then at least number 2..

*Demon's soul - it is not really as hard as everybody says once you get the hang of it, the game is just pretty unforgiving while you learn.. Once you figure out the avoidance for said boss / mob and know what to look for to spot different attacks, the difficulty decreases by a mile.

*Bioshock 2 .. Can't remember if 1 is also for ps3, I played that on the PC
    Yes, there is Bioshock 1 for Ps3.
    Last edited by Korhal; 2011-02-11 at 08:30 AM. Reason: d(O.o)b
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzmatazz
    This is Razzmatazz from the future *kzzzzzchhh* I don't have much ti*kchhh* breaking up! Note *kzzz* self: don't try to read all *chhhhh* this thread *zzzzzkch*. It will consume approx*kzzzz* 25 years of your life *kzzchchh* You will learn abso*kzzz* nothing, it's not worth *chhhhh* LIVE, RAZZMAT*kzzzz* LIVE AND FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSPARENT HORSE *tchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    Warriors will get Concentration Shout! When he shouts at you, you are more concentrated ! ;p

Gran Turismo 5

all worth it, and having a GT5 Racing seat makes it all the better

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ll View Post
    If i'm right Dead Space is available for pc as well, and i was asking for PS3 or console only games, thanks anyway tho
    Same for assassins creed, i played the 1st 2 on pc and i'm going to get it for PC when the time is there

This makes me think of a random question... can you use a PS3 controller on your pc?
    Yes, you can, Its more easy to work with a 360 controller because the drivers will auto install for windows, BUT for either one the controller MUST be plugged in and a wireless 360 controller will not work at all, even with a plug and play cable. Something to keep in mind when using the PS3 controller because its charger cable is SUPER short.

Also I read a lot of reviews about Deadspace 2 for PC the main complaint was that the controls felt very weird on PC, I haven't tried it myself but I decided to get it for XBox for that reason. Although if you get an XBox controller for your PC, problem solved.

Also Mass Effect 2 just came out for PS3, also got Dragon Age 2 to look forward to, personally I am going to get DA2 for PC. Would like to see ME2 on PS3 to compare to XBox, it has a BUNCH of loading screens on 360, I'm curious how much better the ps3 handles it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I bought my Ps3 today with these games:
    Uncharted 1+2
    Dante's Inferno
    Heavenly Sword
    Infamous
    Bayonetta

and because the gameshop where i bought it had some special offer i could pick 2 other games for free.. but with a very limited amount of games to choose from

Ended up with the elder scrolls IV and Viking...
    I could remember that i read a fairly positive review about viking, so i decided to go with that game, there wasn't much to choose from anyway.

I still want to get heavy rain in the future, and i already pre-ordered killzone 3, and i also want to pick up the HD PS3 remake from shadow of the colossus... sooo much games to play!