10+ Year Old Account

Problem with my PC and raiding =(

Lately i started to do 25 man raids, and im having a blast, but for some reason if i keep my video settings at what i usually have them, my FPS goes down to 8 and 9
    i usually run in normal perfomance/ normal quality when i do 10man raids/pve/questing and i havent found problems with fps, its always 40 or more

so i drop everything to low and disable everything (except for projected textures)
    and put my video card in perfomance mode (worst quality/best perfomance)
    and i still get only 60 fps, and when we are fighting, i get 18/20 fps, and in some fights, im back to 5fps

all my drivers are updated

these are my pc settings , some parts are slightly old(is kinda bad, but it shouldnt be THAT bad)

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+
    RAM: 4.0GB Double Channel DDR2 @ 366MHz
    Motherboard: FOXCONN A74ML-K (Socket 940)
    Video: ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series (ATI AIB)
    Hard Drive: 244GB Western Digital WDC WD2500JS-60NCB1 ATA Device (SATA)

I also would like to know how to modify correctly the CCC (Catalyst Control Center), to optimize wow perfomance

thanks for the help

Having vsync enabled in video options sets maximum to 60, so disabling that will show the real uncapped top framerate.

And yes, your computer really is THAT bad for 25-man raids. Shouldn't expect 4 years old hardware to run the brand new expansion. Check out the low fps sticky if you want help on what you can optimize, but there are no miracle cures besides money.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.