Heroics 4.0.6 - Disc vs Holy

With the new changes from the patch, which of these specs would you see as more viable, for 5-man heroics specifically? Is Holy still the best, or has Disc caught up? I'm a loyal disc player but was pretty much forced to respec holy before the patch because it was simply better by a mile, so now I'm hoping that I can go back to what I love.

I've run a few normal dungeons as disc and the numbers I'm getting seem fairly impressive thus far.

I would still vouch for Holy in a second.
    Lunary | Lunesce

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

If you love Disc, spec Disc. If you love Holy, spec Holy. Both are great specs
    Pixeled Returned! Holy Priest

High Overlord
    I personally love holy. Love it and have been playing it since vanilla (PvP server initially... yeah, try THAT before dual spec!)
    However, I have seen Disc hold their own well in 5-mans since the patch. Pre-shielding, combined with mastery, is putting groups in god-mode with a capable priest, ever since the huge buff to shields (a good disc shield is protecting for 25k+ now, my holy protect for about 17k).

However, I must agree with the above poster... play what you love. BOTH are equally viable in 5-mans and raids, doubly so when used together in the latter.
    Disc is all about pre-shielding, maybe throwing up HoTs (plus glypH OF PW:S to heal... come on!) and anticipating incoming damage, whereas holy is about throwing out lots of heals everywhere very quickly. Both are extremely effective when used properly. As far as mana conservation, I cannot speak to disc since I haven't played disc (PvP offspec in Wrath) in quite some time.

Off topic, my guild did Baradin Hold last night with myself (holy) and a disc priest healing. Between his pre-shielding and my huge raid heals, it may as well have been a level 80 boss. In Throne of Four winds last night, our disc priest smite-healed on the Rohash platform, while I tank healed on the Nezir/Anshal platforms. GREAT setup. Again, both specs shine in the proper roles.

Tried Disc for the first time yesterday and coming from Holy, it was a snoozfest. Heroics arent Heroic as a Disc priest. Rarely went OOM and we just brezzed right through. Until they change it, Im not going back Holy. I also healed a raid last night and they even commented on how much better it was. I tanked healed and it was amazing.