archeology fragment cap system

Anyone tried getting let's say the 200 fragment cap in every race in kalimdor except one of them, do u then only get of that type if u are capped , or they force u to complete the 200 capped fragments so u can go further?
    would be nice to be a system like this, since u only care of 1 race at a time mostly, and since they introduced cap they should have made it " smart use of the system" sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3D0n View Post
    Anyone tried getting let's say the 200 fragment cap in every race in kalimdor except one of them, do u then only get of that type if u are capped , or they force u to complete the 200 capped fragments so u can go further?
    would be nice to be a system like this, since u only care of 1 race at a time mostly, and since they introduced cap they should have made it " smart use of the system" sort of.
    So we can go cap all factions but Tol'vir and every1 can farm for the mount? Yeah, im sure blizzard thought ahead to prevent this.

The cap is not a free ticket to easy Tol'vir farming, I don't know what on earth makes people think that. Wishful thinking, I guess? A cap is a cap, just like an honor cap, or a JP cap. If you are honor capped for the week are you unable to queue for BGs? Use that brain.

If you are capped on NE fragments, and you continue to do Archaeology, you WILL still encounter NE digsites - you will NOT however be able to keep any fragments you loot.

Of course they might not have missed it, but would have been an interesting bug or system. it's too much of a time eater sadly.

why is every1 automatically assuming i am talking about tol'vir , personally i don't give a rat's ass about the mount or other tol'vir artifacts i want the doll!

P.S. why can't u all give constructive answers or helpful/friendly ones instead of being a smart ass or " use your brain" comments.If u don't like what i post move on to more interesting topics more suited to u.
    Last edited by Th3D0n; 2011-02-10 at 04:47 PM.