Deleted

Overall superior?

If u look at all content like:
    -Raids & Dungeons
    -Pvp (Arena & BG)
    -Questing
    -Story

What expansion u think is the best one overall?

Tbc (60-70), wrath (70-80) or cata (80-85), the new (and old) 1-60 content doesnt count. Just the 3 Expansions (no vanilla, no new 1-60)

BC easily. It required the most effort, and guaranteed that you didn't have scrubs in your heroic runs, because they were forced to run the normal version multiple times to learn the instance/boss fights and get gear to get them ready for the heroic version.

It's a little unfair to judge Cata on story since it just started. WotLK started out really strong, but everything after Ulduar was just a lore-mess. So many loose ends and huge unanswered questions plus a mediocre end to one of the big bads of lore. TBC's story started out a little confusing, but become stronger and stronger resulting the the absolutely amazing Legion Invasion at the Sunwell. Cata has to be really epic from start to finish to match TBC on a story level. TBC gets the point.

TBC's raids and dungeons are some of the most amazing looking ones in the game. They were also a nice mix of fun and difficulty near the beginning of the expac. As things progressed, however, many casual guilds got left behind and only the hardcore players were able to experience some of Blizzard's finest work. It was a bit of a waste of such an amazing thing. Wrath's dungeons and raids were a little too short and lacked the originality of Vanilla and TBC. However, finally casual players could participate in ALL content (for better or for worse). Before Wrath very few people could complete a Heroic let alone kill a boss in a raid that wasn't in the first Tier of content. Cata seems to be continuing the trend of including casuals in Raid content, but it also pleases the Hardcore raiders with what is likely the final product of the "Heroic" style encounters. Some of the dungeons look amazing, others leave more to be desired. The raids are great though, and so far I'm extremely pleased with nearly all of the boss encounters. Point still goes to TBC though.

TBC was the beginning of the end of World PvP and EotS was pretty shitty. BG queues were still pretty big for a while. TBC's biggest sin, however, and a corruption that continues to taint this game was the introduction of Arenas. I can never wholly love TBC for this horrific atrocity it committed upon the player base. Wrath had Wintergrasp which was amusing with some nice incentives to win. Strand of the Ancients was a little odd of a BG though and Isle of Conquest is either a love it or hate it BG. I like Cata PvP. Tol Barad ain't great, but it's something, and the two new BGs are interesting and fun. What I really love about Cata PvP though is that people don't die instantly anymore. I have to give this one to Cata.

Questing in TBC was fun, with some super epic and amazing quest lines. It also introduced dailies which continue to keep us entertained while waiting for Heroic Queues to pop. Their only downside is that, like Vanilla's quests, you never made a real impression on the world your traveled. Wrath's quests were far less epic with the rare exception here and there. But at least I finally felt like I was making changes to my world (phasing). Cata, however, combines both and ends up with the best of both worlds. Almost every zone has an epic chain in it, and although the 80-85 stage is extremely linear, I feel the story makes up for it. All the sub-60 zones are better than they ever have been though, and that's saying a lot from me because I had some serious nostalgia love for Vanilla quests (having leveled 5 characters to 60 in vanilla). The only thing they did wrong was remove the Class specific quests. These quests were an important tool to learning how your class plays in situations beyond heal that guy or kill that dude. They would really help some of the more casual players learn (or relearn) the more specialized and unique abilities their class has. Point for Cata.

Sooo that 2 for TBC and 2 for Cata. It's not that I dislike Wrath, I really did love that expac, but it's caught between two vastly superior expansions.

Tie-breaker point: Most fun experience?

Besting the Rogue guild leader on meters with my Warlock for a whole expansion. Point goes to TBC
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!