Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    kingdom hearts(1,2, chain of memories,bbs,358/2 days and the mobile version) just a awesome game very fun playstyle and great story wich really makes you feel sorry for riku irl(atleast i did to me)
    final fantasy crisis core: proly the best psp game so far, also a very nice tribute to the legendary final fantasy 7

10+ Year Old Account
    CoD 1,2
    Half-Life 1,2 and all episodes, but they could packed them in 1 piece.
    Pontifex and all Bridge Builder variations
    World of Goo
    Team Fortress 2
    Unreal Tournament 2004
    Flatout series
    English is not my mainspec!

I forgot count to mention counterstrike, I think it came out in 1999 but I played it through the next couple years.

15+ Year Old Account
    FF9
    Assassins creed series
    Fable series
    Call of Duty Series
    Medal of Honor Series (Mainly the older ones)
    Halo Pc
    CSS
    Quake 4
    Last edited by Solidito; 2011-02-10 at 09:15 PM.

Diablo series: I don't think I have to explain why...
    Mass Effect series: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good
    World of Warcraft: even though I don't enjoy it that much anymore it has been a pretty huge part of my life for several years and has been thoroughly enjoyable most of the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm... it's hard to say... =/

Silent Hill 2
    Silent Hill 4: the Room
    - Really scary and awesome storylines. Just loved these games.

Shadow of the Colossus
    - Nothing I can say will show how much I love this game. So simple, so challenging, so fun. This is one of the best games I ever played.

Resident Evil 4
    - Boring storyline, but the gameplay is so good...

God of War
    God of War 2
    - After missing action games from 32 bits age (Fighting Force and Crisis Beat = EPIC fail), an awesome beat'em up series for those who loves violence, like... me XD.

Super Street Fighter 4
    - Best fighting game ever.

Bioshock
    - Nothing in a FPS game is fun as fight a Big Daddy.

Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
    - Introducing a "hero" on a RTS game was the best thing Blizzard ever did.

Honorable mentions: King of Fighters XI, Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Resident Evil 5.

Black ops is probably one of the best shooters of this decade, if you disagree you probably suck at it, this is the truth believe me. Yes second chance can be annyoing sometimes, and AK47u was overpowered, besides that its a great game which I still enjoy. It has the world record for most sold Xbox360 game, so I am not alone. Modern warfare was great and is as fun as black ops, but in black ops you have more choices to customize your profile. Mw2 was a big let down and a piece of shit, I stopped playing it after 2 months.

Runescape I dont know if it is my favorite mmo or WoW, but runescape is a great game and i still play it, I enjoy the questing which in my opinion is better than WoW's, and the combat system and that items doesn't become soulbound. The recent updates of runescape makes it more fun to play, for people like me which remember freetrade and wilderness. WoW has a better lore though in my opinon.

GTA vice city, oh man where should I begin. The storyline was fantastic, following Tommy Vercetti around the city and completeting mission was really fun. Vice city had probably the best structur and great colors of all the other GTA cities. I am general a fan of GTA's but VC had that extra for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The GTA games (especially 3, my favorite for some reason)
    Mass Effect
    and of course Fallout 3 and NV, because what's better than splattering zombie brains against the walls of Congress? Doing it while you're gambling.
    also shameless mention of the NFS series...it sucked me in back at Underground and I have all but 2 of them. >.>
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Deleted
    Call of Duty UO, no discussion.
    Unreal Tournament 2004, why are we even discussing this?!
    Half Life 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneone one

The ONLY reason why WoW is popular in my eyes, is because it doesn't END. o_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to remember another game I've enjoyed more than anything, just didn't come to mind.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!! :P
    Hey everyone

The Half Life series, hell throw in anything Valve made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    dude, its not on yet, and its 2000-2010, and this is 2011, sooo
    I'm referring to any game made in 2000-2010 and all the games I have stated were released in 2000-2010.\

Not trying to be so aggressive with my tone or anything.
    Hey everyone

Mass Effect series by far the best rpgs ever made
    Dragon Age Origins another good rpg
    Dead Space series um best horror survival EVER
    Gears of War series its good because it different people only play call of duty cause it's main stream.
    Elder Scroll series not as good as mass effect but still good
    Assassin's Creed series full of awesome
    World of Warcraft the only good mmo
    Fable and Fable 3, Fable 2 is bad
    Last edited by Kuyote; 2011-02-10 at 11:41 PM. Reason: forgot fable and fable 3