Cool Old player returning to game.

Ok. Ive been out of the game since ICC. Done the first wing then stopped. But now im on the come back trail. My main is a bear. With a few pieces of ICC gear and vendor shits. As a bear at level 80, where do I go or start to level up. Whats best places for Leather gear and Im also a skinner and LW'er. So need good spots for skinnin too.

Questing gear is your best bet until you get stuff from dungeons, it's all over. Skinning spots I liked; Sethria's Roost in Hyjal, and the north east part of Twilight Highlands there are tons of birds, wolves, and deer to skin, also in the south part of Twilight Highlands there are dragons to skin. Start leveling in Hyjal, work your way up, quests are very linear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Hyjal or Vash'Jir for lvl 80. As a druid, Vash'jir is pretty OPed because of how sea legs + evil seal form work. There are also a lot of mobs to skin there.

Vashj'ir is great as a druid.
    Vashj'ir is not bad as a skinner.
    The Earthen Ring (Vashj'ir) is the reputation that sells the tank head enchant.

Vashj'ir -> Deepholm -> Uldum -> Twilight Highlands

Do daily random for max JP by the time you reach 85 (unless you're already maxed out which I doubt since you left mid WotLK.)
    Enchant/Gem your quest gear if you plan on tanking dungeons on the way to 85. This isn't WotLK anymore, and they do make a difference.