1. #2841
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    10/10 Just because it reminds me of The White Stripes. Indie-TWS oO

    Didn't do much for me. I'm not really that big into punk, unfortunately. The bridge section was very good, though. Overall I'd likely listen to it again in the future; it just didn't really strike my fancy too much.

    6/10.



    Black Metal/Shoegaze, with more emphasis on the Shoegaze.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  2. #2842
    Stood in the Fire BlackPyramid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oberlausitz
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Didn't do much for me. I'm not really that big into punk, unfortunately. The bridge section was very good, though. Overall I'd likely listen to it again in the future; it just didn't really strike my fancy too much.

    6/10.
    And the sound quality isn't the best.


    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Black Metal/Shoegaze, with more emphasis on the Shoegaze.
    Relaxing. 8/10.



    This one is relaxing, too. Chose the vid, because of its sound quality.
    Last edited by BlackPyramid; 2011-11-29 at 05:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    If eggs are non vegetarian ejalculation is genocide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So all vegans want to kill animals.

  3. #2843
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    And the sound quality isn't the best.
    Eh, that didn't bother me. If a link is too horrible with quality I'll just look for a different version of it.



    This one is relaxing, too. Chose the vid, because of its sound quality.
    Love Kyuss. Easily one of the best bands in the 90's. Loved this album, although Welcome to Sky Valley was my favorite. Whitewasher rules so hard. But anyways, great song choice.

    Solid 9/10.



    Dat flow. Unmatched.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  4. #2844
    Mechagnome shadowlich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hells gate and your next
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Eh, that didn't bother me. If a link is too horrible with quality I'll just look for a different version of it.



    Love Kyuss. Easily one of the best bands in the 90's. Loved this album, although Welcome to Sky Valley was my favorite. Whitewasher rules so hard. But anyways, great song choice.

    Solid 9/10.



    Dat flow. Unmatched.
    0/10 couldn't even listen to the whole song.

  5. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlich View Post
    0/10 couldn't even listen to the whole song.
    Maybe I'm jaded, but I feel like that musical style is a really lazy way to try to evoke emotion without needing substance... and really, the song you gave just didn't seem particularly inspired. It was pretty slow and didn't do much for me. 3/10


    Edit: Somewhat unrelated, after posting this I started looking up some Childish Gambino because it sounded entertaining... I had never made the connection before but Heartbeat definitely samples this song. That's probably why I felt like listening to him actually, just on a subconscious level >.>
    (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONsTnobkeys)
    Last edited by Beskar; 2011-11-30 at 09:05 AM.

  6. #2846
    Stood in the Fire BlackPyramid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oberlausitz
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Love Kyuss. Easily one of the best bands in the 90's. Loved this album, although Welcome to Sky Valley was my favorite. Whitewater rules so hard. But anyways, great song choice.

    Solid 9/10.
    Fixed it, but still, ^THIS! They have some awesome songs, but Whitewater is their best. Btw, it's named after a river in Sky Valley, if you didn't already know that. :x

    Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Maybe I'm jaded, but I feel like that musical style is a really lazy way to try to evoke emotion without needing substance... and really, the song you gave just didn't seem particularly inspired. It was pretty slow and didn't do much for me. 3/10
    Somewhere between 8/10 and 12/10, though I don't listen to electronic music much.

    If you know the studio version


    otherwise


    Godly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    If eggs are non vegetarian ejalculation is genocide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So all vegans want to kill animals.

  7. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    Fixed it, but still, ^THIS! They have some awesome songs, but Whitewater is their best. Btw, it's named after a river in Sky Valley, if you didn't already know that. :x



    Somewhere between 8/10 and 12/10, though I don't listen to electronic music much.

    SNIP*
    Eh, 6/10. Its alright, but not something I'd listen to actively.

  8. #2848
    Warchief psdew1813's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    undisclosed location in CA
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Eh, 6/10. Its alright, but not something I'd listen to actively.
    <snip>
    i rather enjoyed that. 8/10


  9. #2849
    Stood in the Fire BlackPyramid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oberlausitz
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    i rather enjoyed that. 8/10

    Don't need to listen to a The Hunter - Track: 9,5/10 One of the best albums of 2011. Edit: Aww, you chose one of the not so uber-awesome ones: 8/10



    Needs more attention. Prog metal or something along those lines.
    Last edited by BlackPyramid; 2011-11-30 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    If eggs are non vegetarian ejalculation is genocide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So all vegans want to kill animals.

  10. #2850
    Bloodsail Admiral kliffharry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,076
    7/10 At some part it was kinda overwhelming but the rest was pretty good.


  11. #2851
    High Overlord Trinafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    7/10 At some part it was kinda overwhelming but the rest was pretty good.


    7/10 With the type of headphones I'm wearing, it hurts my ears. :V

    Last edited by Trinafer; 2011-12-01 at 03:45 PM.

  12. #2852
    7/10 .. some parts are too boring^^


  13. #2853
    Mechagnome Deeyar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    563
    4/10 I love electro music but I don't like that style
    Last edited by Deeyar; 2011-12-02 at 12:53 AM.

  14. #2854
    Stood in the Fire lukyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalis71 View Post
    4/10 I love electro music but I don't like that style
    definetly nothing i've ever tried to listen to, but it does have a nice vibe to it. very easy listening 6/10

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYvPNmyG60I

  15. #2855

  16. #2856
    Mechagnome Vand3tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    SW2, London
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post
    4/10

    Kinda reminds me of Machinae Supremacy :3
    7/10
    The wildest priest in the world.

    <Depthcore>, 3days 10M, world 93. Recruitment CLOSED. Truly exceptional applications always considered!

  17. #2857
    Quote Originally Posted by Vand3tz View Post
    Kinda reminds me of Machinae Supremacy :3
    7/10
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAO3c61AcWw
    Yes
    8/10

  18. #2858
    Stood in the Fire Gouled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Yes
    8/10
    <Video>
    4/10
    I don't like it personally. I see how it can go well with gaming, but I like non-edited music myself.



    Maybe I like this song so much because I'm a Beatles fan, and it pertains to the Beatles break-up. I freaking love the piano, and vocals on this one.
    Beku'zul Troll Shadow Priest (Ingame character).
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bekuzul/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    -The community is terrible and is only getting worse filled with arrogant fanboys and elitests.
    What are you trying to say Argoth?
    Want to hear what I'm listening to? You can give this a click: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWP1V9Eo0c

  19. #2859
    Dreadlord Marimba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouled View Post
    4/10
    I don't like it personally. I see how it can go well with gaming, but I like non-edited music myself.



    Maybe I like this song so much because I'm a Beatles fan, and it pertains to the Beatles break-up. I freaking love the piano, and vocals on this one.
    8/10

    I know it's The Beatles, but its kinda a generic slow sound


  20. #2860
    Blademaster Andermus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Marimba View Post
    8/10

    I know it's The Beatles, but its kinda a generic slow sound

    Was rather nice indeed, but didn't really feel the spark with this song, so gonna give 7/10.

    Don't do anything I wouldn't do

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •