1. #3001
    Old God
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQBzNU_cp1Y

    Love this song, heard it a while before they hit the big time.
    Not too bad, 5/10. Would enjoy it more if I didn't have a slight headache coming on. :P

    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

  2. #3002
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Not too bad, 5/10. Would enjoy it more if I didn't have a slight headache coming on. :P
    Hmm, not sure if I enjoyed that as much as I should have. The original song is fantastic, but I sort of think the atmosphere got ruined in the remix process. Not that it's bad, just ... different, and not in a way I'd like.

    4.5/10.



    > Hip-Hop on MMOC
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  3. #3003
    Old God
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Hmm, not sure if I enjoyed that as much as I should have. The original song is fantastic, but I sort of think the atmosphere got ruined in the remix process. Not that it's bad, just ... different, and not in a way I'd like.

    4.5/10.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg8xfWqCmc4
    > Hip-Hop on MMOC
    Great hip-hop, 8/10.
    Love NiN but that remix makes that song better imo, more epic

    Two Lone Swordsmen the masters of baselines.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

  4. #3004
    7/10

  5. #3005
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Wentwell View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiVXex2zwrc&ob=av3n
    This was beautiful. 10/10.



  6. #3006
    Mechagnome Vand3tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    SW2, London
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    The song's quite clever, but Tim Minchin pisses me off no end



    No doubt one of the best musicians in the world right now
    The wildest priest in the world.

    <Depthcore>, 3days 10M, world 93. Recruitment CLOSED. Truly exceptional applications always considered!

  7. #3007
    amazing guitarist! 8/10



    this song makes me love my girlfriend even more <3

    It's dutch btw, can't find a version with english subtitles..

  8. #3008
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyTazPPWIKk&ob=av2e
    I had to listen to a different version of this because I'm not allowed to view it in my country for some reason.. Anyway.. 8/10.




  9. #3009
    The Lightbringer Skelington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UGUU
    Posts
    3,656
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    I had to listen to a different version of this because I'm not allowed to view it in my country for some reason.. Anyway.. 8/10.



    [video=youtube;pfE_98yy2iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfE_98yy2iw[video]
    Well, Skelington is convinced. Hrrrrmmmm.... there are so many options! 4.5/10


  10. #3010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYgEL...9F2kE9bXY3nfcu

    This song will be on Devin's Next Release. This is just a Demo of the song and it sounds better than most completed songs.

  11. #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthraxxxis View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYgEL...9F2kE9bXY3nfcu

    This song will be on Devin's Next Release. This is just a Demo of the song and it sounds better than most completed songs.
    Was different but not bad, 6/10


  12. #3012
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Well, Skelington is convinced. Hrrrrmmmm.... there are so many options! 4.5/10

    [video=youtube;YEP-AMFGeo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEP-AMFGeo8[video]
    1/10, just did...absolutely nothing for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthraxxxis View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYgEL...9F2kE9bXY3nfcu

    This song will be on Devin's Next Release. This is just a Demo of the song and it sounds better than most completed songs.
    "Rate the song above you." not
    "Rate whatever songs you feel like" or
    "Post songs and skip rating."
    ._.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaBigBird View Post
    Was different but not bad, 6/10

    [video=youtube;SxEINSBsbeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxEINSBsbeo[video]
    That accent...
    I'd put this somewhere between 5 and 6.


  13. #3013
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Urthboy
    Getting rec's from longview? Great flow, but the lyrics and production aren't enough to warrant mentioning amongst top-tier MC's. But hey, I'm a sucker for flow.

    7/10.

    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  14. #3014
    Best Kitten Simca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    oh hey it's prog!

    4/10 (maybe I'm just not really in the mood because this does nothing for me)


    >2012

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIj1B4jDVcQ
    6/10

    Pretty familiar beat (reminds me of Crazy Taxi 1/2/3) but I can't make out the lyrics. If there are lyrics, I like to understand them to understand the meaning behind the song.

    Random song from my playlist:



    Also, I realize that is not the greatest quality version of the song audio-wise, but they take down most of their stuff from Youtube for whatever reason so it was the best I could find.
    Last edited by Simca; 2012-01-01 at 01:18 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

  15. #3015
    Stood in the Fire BlackPyramid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oberlausitz
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    6/10

    Pretty familiar beat (reminds me of Crazy Taxi 1/2/3) but I can't make out the lyrics. If there are lyrics, I like to understand them to understand the meaning behind the song.

    Random song from my playlist:

    Also, I realize that is not the greatest quality version of the song audio-wise, but they take down most of their stuff from Youtube for whatever reason so it was the best I could find.
    Honestly, that were the longest 3:42 of 2012 for me so far. 3,5/10. By radio standards it would be a 6/10.



    Haven't seen this on the last 20 pages, but I'm sure it's a repost :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    If eggs are non vegetarian ejalculation is genocide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So all vegans want to kill animals.

  16. #3016
    Old God
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    Honestly, that were the longest 3:42 of 2012 for me so far. 3,5/10. By radio standards it would be a 6/10.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t63iAnAVN7Q

    Haven't seen this on the last 20 pages, but I'm sure it's a repost :x
    8/10

    Love this song, awesome party anthem.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

  17. #3017
    Pandaren Monk Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Enchanted Forest near the city of Keldor
    Posts
    1,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    8/10

    Love this song, awesome party anthem.
    ahh that was nice 8/10



    Havent heard this song for ages, I remember it being very long though and decided to watch the video too. If you got 8 minutes to spare... :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2012-01-01 at 03:22 PM.

  18. #3018
    Herald of the Titans Eorayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    ahh that was nice 8/10



    Havent heard this song for ages, I remember it being very long though and decided to watch the video too. If you got 8 minutes to spare... :P
    7.5/10
    I like the piano, but I’m not overwhelmed by his vocals. Although, after rehearing it, I think it’s pretty good Raised original rating by 1.


  19. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    7.5/10
    I like the piano, but I’m not overwhelmed by his vocals. Although, after rehearing it, I think it’s pretty good Raised original rating by 1.

    9/10 ,<3 Linkin Park


  20. #3020
    Old God
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    7.5/10
    I like the piano, but I’m not overwhelmed by his vocals. Although, after rehearing it, I think it’s pretty good Raised original rating by 1.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acgvR...2C7&lf=mh_lolz
    Suprised I liked that, not a fan of Linkin Park. 7/10

    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •